Seminars to Focus on Mobile Apps, Commerce, Enterprise Solutions, Health & Wellness, Marketing, Media & Content and Smart Energy
WASHINGTON, Aug. 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ 2010 today announced a strong program of co-located partner events that will examine the rapidly-changing wireless industry—from mobile commerce and smart energy to the latest in application development and cloud computing. CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ will take place in San Francisco at Moscone Center West October 6-8; pre-conference partner events will begin October 5.
"CTIA partner events offer opportunities for deep discussion around the timeliest issues driving growth in the mobile ecosystem, and this fall's seminars will focus on the developments changing the face of mobile business," said Robert Mesirow, vice president and show director for CTIA. "Attendees will learn first-hand how to implement the latest mobile technologies available in every enterprise."
CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ 2010 will host the following partner events, and additional details are available online: http://www.ctiaenterpriseandapps.com/info/index.cfm/partner-events.
Pre-Conference, Tuesday, October 5:
- Andrew Seybold Wireless University, 9:00-5:00;
- CTIA-Federal Communications Bar Association CLE Seminar, 12:00-5:00;
- Enterprise Mobility Boot Camp Part I, hosted by the Enterprise Mobility Foundation and CTIA, 1:00-6:00;
- GPS-WIRELESS, produced by Global Biz Info, Inc., 9:00-6:00;
- Mobile Marketing & Promotion, presented by CTIA, 9:00-5:30;
- Mobile Web and Apps World Forum, produced by NextVision Media, 9:00-5:00;
- The Music App Summit @ Billboard Mobile Entertainment Live!, presented by Logic Wireless, 9:00-5:00;
- Nokia Developer Day, 9:00-5:00.
Wednesday, October 6:
- Be Smart Sessions, presented by CTIA, 2:00-5:15;
- Enabling Smart Energy Initiatives Through Wireless Infrastructure and Distributed Content, presented by the Accenture & Cisco Business Group, time TBA;
- Enterprise Mobility Boot Camp Part II, hosted by the Enterprise Mobility Foundation and CTIA, 1:00-5:00;
- iPad and Tablet Publishing and Entertainment Apps, produced by futuretext, 11:00-6:00;
- MobiHealthNews.com Presents: Everywhere Healthcare, 11:00-3:45;
- Mobile Commerce: Value Over Mobile, produced by Sybase, Inc., time TBA;
- NAVTEQ Connections–Invitation only, 9:00-5:00 (InterContinental San Francisco Hotel);
- Telecom Council Innovation Showcase, 11:00-5:00.
Thursday, October 7:
- Android Bootcamp Day 1, presented by the Silicon Valley Android Developers Group, 11:30-4:30;
- Brighthand Mobile Film Festival, 11:00-1:00;
- eWEEK Presents: Mobile Security in the Enterprise: Filling in the missing pieces, 11:00-1:00;
- M2M Connected Devices, presented by the M2M Zone and Horizon House, 11:00-1:00;
- MEF: M-Commerce Series, produced by the Mobile Entertainment Forum, 1:00-6:30;
- Mobile Digital Television: Live, Local TV Keeps Viewers Glued to Programming, presented by the Open Mobile Video Coalition, time TBA;
- Open Mobile Solutions Developer Pitch Sessions, 1:00-5:00;
- PGA-New Media Council, 3:00-6:00;
- Telecom Council Innovation Showcase, 10:30-5:00;
- The Disruptive Technologies Perfect Storm: The Next Decade of Innovation, produced by Ovum, 11:00 – 5:20;
- The Power of Mobile Cloud Computing, produced by Horizon House, 2:00-3:30.
Friday, October 8:
- Android Bootcamp Day 2, presented by the Silicon Valley Android Developers Group, 11:00-3:00;
- Telecom Council Innovation Showcase, 10:30-3:00;
- Wireless Communications Alliance Presents: What's Hot about LBS?, 11:00-12:30.
Follow CTIA Shows on Facebook (www.facebook.com/CTIAShow)
About CTIA Shows
CTIA shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ 2010 takes place in San Francisco, October 6-8. International CTIA WIRELESS® 2011 takes place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, March 22-24. Visit www.ctiashow.com.
CTIA–The Wireless Association® is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and produces the industry's leading tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C. Visit www.ctia.org.
SOURCE CTIA Enterprise & Applications