WASHINGTON, Sept. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA–The Wireless Association® today announced a robust lineup for its Boardroom Sessions component of the CTIA Power Series, taking place during CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ at the San Diego Convention Center, October 11-13, 2011.
The Boardroom Sessions, part of the new, fresh approach to education sessions to be rolled out at the conference, will provide attendees with exclusive access to FORTUNE 500 executives and their insights on a wide range of topics ranging from leveraging mobile applications to increase operational efficiencies to the mobile marketing opportunities that exist for brands both big and small. Each session concludes with a high-level networking reception so attendees have the opportunity to engage with the speakers and fellow attendees.
Confirmed participants include:
- Apps: October 11; 11:00 – 12:30 p.m. PDT
- David Brinker, SVP, Operations & Business Development, The Daily
- Rob Chandhok, President of Internet Services, Qualcomm
- Brad Duea, SVP, Value Added Services, T-Mobile USA
- Jim Eadie, SVP, Digital Distribution, Viacom Media Networks
- Moderator: Roger Cheng, Senior Writer, CNET
- Enterprise & Verticals: October 11; 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. PDT
- Todd Crick; Senior Vice President, Ericsson Consulting
- Aaron Levie, CEO & Co-founder, Box.net
- Janet Schijns, VP, Business Solutions Group, Verizon Wireless
- Robert Schlaff; VP, Global Mobile Product Manager, Citi
- Moderator: Tom Giles, Editor, Technology & Science Channel, BusinessWeek
- mCommerce: October 12; 11:00 – 12:30 p.m. PDT
- Fared Adib, VP, Product Development, Sprint
- Laura Chambers, Senior Director of Mobile, PayPal
- Edward McLaughlin, Chief Emerging Payments Officer, MasterCard
- Michael Shim, VP, Groupon
- Christy Wyatt, Corporate VP, Software and Services Product Management, Motorola
- Moderator: Rich Nespola, CEO, TMNG Global
- Content, Monetization & Advertising: October 12; 2:30 – 4:30 p.m. PDT
- Rip Gerber, President and CEO, LOC-AID
- Will Hsu, Chief Product Officer, AT&T Interactive
- Holger Luedorf, Vice President, Mobile & Partnerships Foursquare
- Erin Matts, Global Marketing Connections Director, Anheuser-Busch
- Scott Puopolo, Global Vice President of Internet Business Solutions Group, Cisco
- Anita Stewart, Senior Vice President, Corporate Partnerships, Sesame Workshop
- Moderator: Chris Ziegler, Editor, The Verge
"We transformed our educational sessions into must-attend, engaging, strategic experiences and are extremely pleased with the stellar group of panelists joining us to make the CTIA Power Series Boardroom Sessions happen," said Robert Mesirow, vice president and show director, CTIA. "These visionaries are using mobile technology to positively transform the way their companies do business. Attendees will find this new approach and strategic insights extremely helpful when considering how to make their own businesses prosperous."
The Boardroom Sessions, a component of the CTIA Power Series, are on the first two days of the conference, October 11-12.
For information about CTIA Power Series, please visit: www.ctiashows.com/powerseries.
Registration is open for CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS 2011. Visit www.ctiashows.com/reg for a list of CTIA Show passes.
Members of the media may pre-register at: http://www.ctiashows.com/pressreg.
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ takes place Oct. 11-13, 2011 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif. International CTIA WIRELESS® takes place May 8-10, 2012 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, La. Visit www.ctiashows.com.
CTIA–The Wireless Association® (www.ctia.org) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C. Visit www.ctia.org.
SOURCE CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS