WASHINGTON, Sept. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ 2011 today outlined its lineup of enterprise and vertical-focused events for the conference and expo, taking place at the San Diego Convention Center on October 11-13, 2011.
By incorporating mobile platforms, devices and applications into corporate initiatives, enterprise organizations across vertical markets are more competitive, drive greater productivity globally, enhance the customer experience and collaborate more effectively across the distributed workforce.
Enterprise and vertical market events include:
- CTIA Keynotes Session on October 12, 9:30–11:00 in Hall E will be streamed live. For details on keynote speakers, please visit: www.ctiashows.com/keynotes.
- Andy Miller, Chief Executive Officer, Polycom
- Dan Schulman, Group President for Enterprise Growth, American Express
- CTIA Power Series runs from October 11-12. For details on the CTIA Power Series, please visit: www.ctiashows.com/powerseries.
- Boardroom Session: Enterprise & Verticals
- Boardroom Session: mCommerce
- Speed Sessions
- CTIA/FCBA Policy Sessions
- Pavilions will be open from October 11-13. For more details on Pavilions, please visit: http://www.ctiashows.com/pavilions.
- Cloud Computing Pavilion
- Launch Pad Pavilion
- M2M Zone
- mCommerce Pavilion
- Wireless Dealer EXPO
- Wireless Health Pavilion
- Partner Events take place October 10-12. For details on Partner Events, please visit: www.ctiashows.com/partnerseries.
- A.T. Kearney Executive Luncheon
- Device Wars: An Ovum Seminar
- Enterprise Mobility Boot Camp
- LTE: Services and Speeds Unleashed presented by Award Solutions
- M2M's Integral Role in Enterprise Efficiency
- Mobile Cloud Means Business organized by the Yankee Group
- Optimizing M2M Services on CDMA2000 Networks presented by the CDMA Development Group
- Smart Energy – Exploring the Advances Beyond Smart Grid presented by Accenture
- Smartphones, Tablets and the New Enterprise Information Ecosystem
- The Latest Developments in Applications for Mobile Enterprise
- Using Data.gov to Power Your Mobile Applications
- Which M-Wallet? Carrier, Proximity or Quick-Checkout Wallet?
- World Health Care Congress Presents - How to Win Business from the Major Purchasers of Health Care Services
"Thanks to the power of wireless, organizations can create a holistic approach to extend the benefits of mobility from business processes to product offerings. CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS arms these executives with the tools and knowledge to successfully implement wireless technology so they can see an immediate positive impact on their bottom line," said Robert Mesirow, vice president and show director, CTIA.
For more information on enterprise and vertical market events at the conference, visit: www.ctiashows.com/enterprise.
Registration is open for CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS 2011. Visit www.ctiashows.com/reg for a list of CTIA Show passes.
Members of the media may pre-register at: www.ctiashows.com/pressreg.
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA ENTERPRISE & APPLICATIONS™ takes place October 11-13, 2011 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, Calif. International CTIA WIRELESS® takes place May 8-10, 2012 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, La. Visit www.ctiashows.com.
CTIA–The Wireless Association® is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C. Visit www.ctia.org.
SOURCE CTIA Enterprise & Applications