SAN DIEGO, Aug. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Cubic Global Defense, a business division of Cubic Corporation (NYSE: CUB), today announced it will highlight its comprehensive combat training systems and services at the 25th International Defence Industry Exhibition MSPO in Kielce, Poland from Sept. 5 – 8. As one of the largest defense industry exhibitions in Central and Eastern Europe, MSPO features the latest achievements in military equipment and armaments in addition to technologies and systems applied in fields such as logistics, security and rescue. The event brings together industry leaders as well as official delegations from Poland and abroad.
"Military operations for the foreseeable future will take place in increasingly complex operating environments," said Dave Buss, president of Cubic Global Defense. "Cubic is the recognized global leader in designing and delivering state-of-the-art combat training systems and combat training centers. We look forward to showcasing how we can accelerate training and operational readiness for our global customers as we help them prepare their militaries for the most challenging warfighting environments using the latest innovations in Cubic technology."
Cubic will showcase the following solutions at booth #F-14, located in Hall F at the Targi Kielce Exhibition and Congress Centre:
- Live Training: Cubic's market-leading Combat Training Centers (CTC) deliver readiness outcomes to customers across the globe. Cubic has unparalleled experience in the establishment and operation of the world's best collective training centers.
- Performance-Based Training (PBT): Building readiness starts with objective assessment methods and high-fidelity PBT that replicate the sights, sounds, stressors and complexities of the operational environment. Cubic's solutions maximize the breadth and depth of training achieved for every dollar and every hour spent. Real-time feedback throughout exercises incentivizes soldiers to improve and continue to safely perform training scenarios while they gain tactical proficiency.
- Live, Virtual, Constructive and Gaming (LVC-G) Training: Cubic provides state-of-the-art LVC-G training solutions across branches of the military in multiple international locations. Integration of LVC-G simulation enhances training realism and readiness outcomes, especially where cost, complexity, safety or other constraints may limit inclusion of an asset or capability in a training event. Cubic fields and operates numerous national and multi-national LVC-G solutions delivering cost-effective training outcomes beyond individually deployed system.
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Geometric Pairing: Cubic transforms the combat training environment by enhancing realism and readiness outcomes. Cubic is fielding geometric pairing as the next-generation simulation that evaluates weapon effects down-range, based on real-time weapon attitude (bearing, elevation), shooter and target(s) location. AR overlays realistic audio/visual effect on training exercises, enhancing each soldier's immersion and training effectiveness.
Visitors are also invited to attend the following Cubic presentation panels taking place in Cubic's press room, located in the Press Room Congress Hall:
- Topic: Performance-Based & Live Training – Sept. 5, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. (local time).
- Topic: Live, Virtual and Constructive Training – Sept. 6, 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. (local time).
- Topic: NextTraining – Sept. 7, 12:00 – 1:00 p.m. (local time).
Follow Cubic Global Defense at @CubicDefense and join the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #MSPOPoland2017.
About Cubic Corporation
Cubic Corporation designs, integrates and operates systems, products and services focused in the transportation, defense training and secure communications markets. Cubic Transportation Systems is a leading integrator of payment and information technology and services to create intelligent travel solutions for transportation authorities and operators. Cubic Global Defense is a leading provider of live, virtual, constructive and game-based training solutions, special operations and intelligence for the U.S. and allied forces. Cubic Mission Solutions provides networked Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) capabilities for defense, intelligence, security and commercial missions. For more information about Cubic, please visit the company's website at www.cubic.com or on Twitter @CubicCorp.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cubic-to-showcase-next-generation-combat-training-solutions-at-mspo-defence-exhibition-in-poland-300511280.html
SOURCE Cubic Corporation