NEW YORK, Oct. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a first survey from December 2016, ReportLinker conducted a new research on cybersecurity to find out if opinions and attitudes towards this threat have shifted since last year.
Key findings of the survey show that:
● 59% of people say laptops are the most vulnerable devices
● Followed by smartphones (25%) and smart devices (9%)
Do you feel safe ?
● 54% of Americans say they feel their data is safe from hackers
● Even though 82% agree cyber-attacks are more of a threat now than they were five years ago
● As a result, 78% of people admit using encryption or privacy tools on their connected devices
Who is the target ?
● The first target mentioned are the individuals (47%), followed by the corporate world (35%).
● Last year, 36% of people believed hackers mostly target the government, today only 17% believe so.
To see all the survey results click here.
Please let me know if you would like to receive more infographics on the topic.
T: +1 347 903 1913
About Reportlinker Insight:
Reportlinker Insight combines analysis and exclusive investigations. We cover innovations, social and economics megatrends to understand the world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.reportlinker.com/insight/.