SANTA CLARA, Calif., Nov. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Attendees at the upcoming SuperComputing 2014 conference and tradeshow (SC14) in New Orleans will learn about tremendous innovations in parallel file systems and HPC storage, as well as I/O acceleration and burst buffer technology, from DataDirect Networks (DDN). With technology designed to solve both today's scale and performance requirements and to accommodate the unpredictable growth of Big Data in the future, DDN will be showcasing a completely refreshed line of its industry-leading HPC storage and compute optimization product line in booth #2539 on the SC14 exhibition floor.
DDN will demonstrate a fully integrated offering for the complete HPC data lifecycle using four live demonstration pods to showcase the DDN product suite to solve data problems faster, to store HPC data efficiently, and to enable worldwide collaboration and global data distribution.
In addition, DDN is set to unveil the industry's fastest Lustre-based parallel file system appliance, and will provide a preview of real-world customer results from its Infinite Memory Engine (IME™) Burst Buffer & Application Acceleration technology that is enabling 3000x application acceleration in customer environments today!
- When: November 16-21, 2014
- Where: Supercomputing 2014
New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
900 Convention Center Blvd.
New Orleans, Louisiana
- User Group Meeting: DDN executives and technical leaders will be hosting a User Group Meeting on Monday, November 17 at 2:30pm to unveil DDN's complete end-to-end HPC product portfolio, share the company's vision for accelerating time to results with the fastest and most efficient integrated solutions from compute to cloud, and hear directly from customers about their experiences with DDN technology. To attend the User Group, please register here.
- More: DDN will be presenting and demonstrating its performance and efficiency leadership in HPC storage, content distribution and cloud at numerous partner and customer booths, including Arizona Research Computing, A*STAR Computational Resource Centre, Clemson University, Data Storage Technologies, Laboratory for Advanced Computing/Open Cloud Consortium, Mellanox Technologies, Omnibond, SGI, SSERCA, and Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC).
DDN solutions are leveraged by more Top100 HPC organizations than all others combined due to leading scalability and performance capabilities, coupled with reliability and efficiency. DDN helps organizations overcome large-scale storage and I/O challenges, while managing cost, accelerating results and enabling new levels of research and commercial collaboration.
For updates on DDN's activities and insights from SC14, follow @DDN_Limitless or search #SC14, #HPCMatters, or #IKnowDDN.
- General SC Information
- More on DDN at Supercomputing 2014
- DDN Newsroom
- Follow DDN via Blog and Twitter
About DataDirect Networks
DataDirect Networks (DDN) is the world leader in massively scalable storage. Our data storage and processing solutions and professional services enable content-rich and high growth IT environments to achieve the highest levels of systems scalability, efficiency and simplicity. DDN enables enterprises to extract value and deliver business results from their information. Our customers include the world's leading online content and social networking providers, high performance cloud and grid computing, life sciences, media production, and security and intelligence organizations. Deployed in thousands of mission critical environments worldwide, DDN's solutions have been designed, engineered and proven in the world's most scalable data centers to ensure competitive business advantage for today's information powered enterprise. For more information, go to www.ddn.com or call 1-800-837-2298.
©2014 All rights reserved. DDN and IME are trademarks owned by DataDirect Networks. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
DDN Media Contact:
Sr. Director, Global Corporate Communications
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE DataDirect Networks