FLORHAM PARK, N.J., July 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Continued data breaches and increasing compliance regulations have made protecting data a foremost concern of enterprises and executives. The result has been a market boom in encryption solutions, with industry research anticipating the global encryption software market alone to grow from $1.85 billion in 2014 to $4.82 billion by 2019. To help developers and integrators capitalize on this opportunity DataMotion has announced a comprehensive, new API program, enabling fast and easy integration of its SecureMail into third party solutions and services.
DataMotion is an email encryption provider with more than 15 years of experience serving organizations that handle sensitive information. Its SecureMail solution includes a complete portfolio of encryption services to secure email, file transfer and workflows.
The new DataMotion Web Services API Program offers an in-depth set of APIs including:
- Email encryption services APIs to integrate secure messaging and file transfer into business process applications and workflows;
- Provisioning APIs for automated service provisioning and on-boarding of new SecureMail tenants and individual user accounts; and
- Administration APIs for enabling secure messaging service administration, including password reset, adding or deleting users, and utilizing Single Sign-On (SSO) for tenant administration.
The DataMotion API Program provides extensive opportunities for enterprise IT departments, independent software vendors (ISVs) and managed service providers (MSPs) to integrate security into their applications. For instance, MSPs and ISVs can use provisioning and administration APIs to easily establish new customer accounts, add users and manage their SecureMail customer base. ISVs and developers can embed email encryption and secure file transfer services into workflow applications where documents contain sensitive information and are shared. Enterprise IT developers can secure moving data within their existing business processes to enhance workflow efficiency, improve security compliance and more.
The DataMotion API Program also features an industry-leading set of developer tools, resources and support that ensures easy and successful integration. Highlights include:
- Software Developers Kit (SDK):
- Multiple language support, with sample code for programming languages C#, Java, Visual Basic (VB.Net) and PHP.
- SDK Technical Reference Manual with technical specs and uses of the SDK in a working environment.
- SDK Demos for each programming language, providing a working sample application with documented source code to demonstrate implementation.
- Pre-production Sandbox Environment: Features the full range of DataMotion solutions and services. Leveraging the DataMotion platform in the cloud, developers can create, test and preview applications to immediately unlock business value. The Sandbox is self-contained and does not include any customer personal data. All information is protected with enterprise class encryption, with information transmitted to and from the Sandbox protected by secure and encrypted channels.
- End-to-end Support: From pre-integration consulting to ongoing expert engineering guidance, DataMotion provides start-to-finish integration and developer support.
"Concerns about data loss and compliance have never been higher and our customers deserve solutions based upon field-proven, time-tested technology," said Patrick Sweeney, executive director of product management, Dell™. "DataMotion has been at this for a while and their services are trusted by millions and protect companies worldwide - which is why they've been a partner for some time. Their technology also integrates easily, allowing us to quickly provide the most reliable, compliance-grade encryption and secure messaging possible."
"Reliability is essential when it comes to security. And for application developers, integrators and MSPs, the ability to rapidly meet a customer's needs with proven encryption is a major competitive advantage," said Bob Janacek, CTO of DataMotion. "The depth of our APIs, tools and support is unmatched, and through our new program, these organizations can capitalize on heightened demand to quickly carve out new market share that will continue to grow in the years ahead."
For more information about the new DataMotion Web Services API Program, email email@example.com or call (800) 672-7233.
Since 1999, DataMotion secure data delivery technology has enabled organizations of all sizes to reduce the cost and complexity of delivering electronic information to employees, customers and partners in a secure and compliant way. Ideal for highly regulated industries, the DataMotion SecureMail portfolio offers easy-to-use encryption solutions for email, file transfer, forms processing and customer-initiated contact. In the healthcare sector, DataMotion is an accredited HISP (health information service provider) of Direct Secure Messaging. The DataMotion Direct service enables efficient interoperability and sharing of patient data across the continuum of care. DataMotion is privately held and based in Florham Park, N.J. For the latest news and updates, visit http://www.datamotion.com, follow DataMotion on LinkedIn or Twitter® @datamotion.
(973) 455-1245 x510
PR for DataMotion
Davies Murphy Group