SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- TASER (NASDAQ: TASR) today announced multiple orders of its TASER® brand next generation Smart Weapons and Conducted Electrical Weapons (CEWs). These orders were received in the first quarter and are expected to be shipped in the first quarter of 2015. Please note that the Company has updated it materiality for public release to only include those orders with forty or greater weapon units as of this release.
Significant TASER Weapon orders:
- Athens-Clarke County Police Department (GA): 145 TASER® X26P™ Smart Weapons
- Atlanta Police Department (GA): 100 TASER® X2™ Smart Weapons with TASER® Cam™ HD recorders
- Beckley Police Department (WV): 50 X26Ps, TAP
- Dallas County Hospital District Police Department (TX): 82 X2s, TASER Assurance Plan (TAP)
- DeKalb County Police Department (GA): 400 X26Ps
- Franklin County Sheriff's Office (OH): 40 X26Ps
- Harris County Sheriff's Office (TX): 50 X26Ps
- Hawaii Police Department (HI): 44 X2s with TASER Cam HD recorders, upgrade
- International Order: 310 TASER X26 CEWs
- International Order: 150 X2 and 38 X26Ps
- International Order: 140 X2s
- International Order: 50 X2s and 36 X26Ps 36
- Leon County Sheriff's Department (FL): 50 X2s
- Macon County Sheriff's Office (IL): 42 X2s
- Madison Police Department (WI): 170 X26Ps
- New Mexico Corrections Department HQ (NM): 88 X26Ps
- Orlando Police Department (FL): 50 X26Ps
- Philadelphia Police Department (PA): 150 X26Ps
- Richmond County Sheriff's Office (GA): 64 X2s
- Rochester Police Department (MN): 88 X2s
- Saint Matthews Police Department (KY): 40 X26Ps
- Salt River Police Department Police Department (AZ): 85 X2s
- San Mateo County Sheriff's Office (CA): 40 X26Ps
- Tulsa Police Department (OK): 300 X2s, upgrade, TAP
- Westchester County Police Department (NY): 90 X26Ps
- Winston-Salem Police Department (NC): 58 X2s, upgrade
- Yakima County Sheriff's Office (WA): 77 X26Ps, TAP
- X2 Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/taser-cews/x2/press-images-2/
- X26P Photos: http://www.taserbranding.com/law-enforcement-products/taser-cews/x26p/press-images/
TASER Social Media Links
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/71228
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
About TASER International, Inc.
TASER International makes communities safer with innovative public safety technologies. Founded in 1993, TASER first transformed law enforcement with its electrical weapons. TASER continues to define smarter policing with its growing suite of technology solutions, including AXON body-worn video cameras and EVIDENCE.com, a secure digital evidence management platform. More than 139,000 lives and countless dollars have been saved with TASER's products and services.
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, TASER X26P™, TASER X2™, TASER X26™, TASER Cam™ HD, and AXON are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at: http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.
Vice President of Communications
TASER International, Inc.