ROUND ROCK, Texas, Dec. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
- Enable digital initiatives to scale, while ensuring appropriate access to accurate data
- Accelerate the move to best of breed cloud applications and cloud-based e-commerce
- Securely support enterprise-level use cases
- Reduce IT development time, enhance developer productivity
- Simplify collaboration between IT and business users, enabling self-service
Dell Boomi™ (Boomi) announced the availability of the Fall 2017 release of Boomi's flagship cloud integration technology. The release adds new integration accelerators, and features to fortify data insights, security and compliance.
Boomi exists to help enterprises connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. Boomi integration platform as a service (iPaaS) equips enterprises to improve productivity, accountability and collaboration internally and with customers and partners to help build The Connected Business and drive digital transformation efforts.
Drag-and-drop integration innovation
Customers use Boomi iPaaS for agile integration that's far faster and easier than custom-coding or traditional on-premise middleware. With this release, Boomi helps customers accelerate implementations by providing an enhanced drag-and-drop data integration and application development environment, with the latest pre-built tools and reusable components. Boomi connectors unlock the power of the cloud and cloud-based commerce with new and enhanced Boomi connectors for Box, AWS (S3, SQS and SNS), Salesforce Events, Shopify, and Zuora.
- Store, access, and share data across applications with Boomi's Box connector.
- Cloud commerce is taken to the next level with Boomi's Shopify connector to support e-commerce initiatives by simplifying the ability to build integrations from Shopify to other applications.
- Subscription billing with Boomi's Zuora connector enables organizations to connect to Zuora's Z-Commerce Platform to access Z-Billing and Z-Payments data as well as other cloud applications, such as Salesforce, and NetSuite.
- Execute event-driven processes in near real time with Boomi's Salesforce Events connector to connect the new Salesforce Platform Events to other applications. In an Internet of Things example, a manufacturer can connect Salesforce Platform Events to smart printers to monitor the status of ink cartridges. When a cartridge is low, Platform Events can automate reordering from a supplier.
Trusted data insights and compliance
With applications and data connected together by Boomi's unified platform, Boomi customers synchronize and enrich data through a data hub for confident decision making. Boomi's latest release helps customers create trusted data insights and compliance at enterprise scale. New and enhanced capabilities include:
- The ability for data stewards to resolve quarantined issues and increase master data accuracy by allowing business users to edit relationship between different datasets and how they relate to each other.
- The new Golden Record Query API creates a direct pipeline between an organization's master data and their analytics solutions. Businesses can now maintain clean master data on top of their transactional data to generate business value and gain a 360 degree view of their master entity.
- Enhanced reference data management capabilities that allow business users to see relationships within different data sets very simply, visually, and with real-time synchronization.
Creating end-to-end workflows
With this release, Boomi continues to tightly incorporate Boomi Flow into the Boomi platform. Organizations can now utilize the technology to create and manage workflow processes from simple to sophisticated and run a more efficient business from the unified Boomi interface. For example, with new hire onboarding, various steps include sending the offer letter to the candidate, submitting the approved offer to HR and provisioning a new hire account within IT – all of these are included in a single flow across multiple stakeholder swim lanes and are accessible from any device.
"Boomi's cloud-native, unified platform allows you to scale and move to the cloud, however we understand that supporting the realities of today's enterprise means it's a journey to best-of-breed cloud," said Boomi Chief Product Officer, Steve Wood. "With Boomi, our customers always have access to the industry's most advanced integration capabilities to help them digitally transform their organization and move toward being a successful Connected Business."
"The increased functionality of the Dell Boomi platform in delivering sophisticated, user-centric services is resulting in a superior consumer experience, and has the advantage of improving our overall IT operations, and our ability to identify and address student demands with greater ease than ever before," said Kerrie Campbell, Chief Information Officer, Flinders University. "These new developments will further help ensure Flinders continues to meet customer expectations in the increasingly-competitive higher education space."
"At Quanta we have hundreds of IT systems, thousands of integrations, and we frequently acquire new companies. A lack of a standardized integration approach led to challenges with timely accessing quality data across our companies," said Kurt Witt, manager of Data Management Services, Quanta Services. "In response, we created our integration center of excellence to define and deliver integration services that add structure to enterprise data and build a support framework for enterprise integration. The benefits of using Boomi for real-time information access, to streamline business processes and create integrity across multiple systems help us deliver an agile, connected business."
"Subscription-based businesses have benefited from stable and predictable revenue projections, data-driven insights from customers, and large economies of scale," said Mike Aaron, Vice President of Product at Zuora. "Boomi's ability to connect Zuora with cloud and on premise finance and CRM applications allows more organizations to benefit at an even larger scale. Extending Zuora means organizations can better manage subscriptions and automate processes like product invoicing."
To learn more about how these new Boomi features can help your business or see a demonstration, please visit: https://boomi.com/blog.
Click to Tweet
Tweet: ANNOUNCED TODAY: Latest @boomi release drives #DigitalTransformation for the enterprise with new #integration accelerators, advanced #data insights and compliance, and added collaboration capabilities to build the #connectedbusiness. https://ctt.ec/Z5Vf3+
About Dell Boomi
Dell Boomi (Boomi), an independent business unit of Dell, is the leading provider of cloud integration and workflow automation software to build The Connected Business. Boomi helps more than 6,500 organizations accelerate business agility by connecting data and applications to run faster and smarter. Visit http://www.boomi.com for more information.
© 2017 Boomi Inc. Dell, Boomi, and Dell Boomi are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other names or marks may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Hotwire PR for Dell Boomi
Beth Johnson Dell Boomi
SOURCE Dell Boomi