18 Nov, 2013, 11:00 ET
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Deloitte today announced it has been named the recipient of the Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award for Customer Company Innovation by salesforce.com. In receiving this award, Deloitte was recognized for its work with AXA Assistance in leveraging social and mobile cloud technologies from salesforce.com to accelerate customer company transformation. The award was presented at Dreamforce 2013, one of the world's largest vendor-led technology gatherings, on November 18, 2013 in San Francisco.
Comments on the News
- "Deloitte and salesforce.com are engaged around the world, in helping organizations leverage the trends of cloud computing, mobile, social, and analytics. We are delivering innovative solutions to help our clients transform their business," said Paul Clemmons, principal, and salesforce.com global alliance leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP.
- "Our success with AXA Assistance is just one example of how we are collaborating with salesforce.com to combine Deloitte's industry depth with a very efficient global team, to help organizations deliver world-class services to their customers, while enabling them to grow their business with greater reliability," Patrick Callewaert, partner, and deputy salesforce.com global alliance leader, Deloitte Consulting LLP.
- "We are proud to honor the achievements of the Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner ecosystem and congratulate Deloitte on its Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award," said Dan Streetman, senior vice president, Alliances, salesforce.com. "Salesforce.com partners continue to play an important role in enabling businesses to accelerate their customer company transformation and create deeper connections with their customers with social and mobile cloud technologies."
- "Developing innovative concierge services is a key priority for AXA Assistance, in our mission to support our customers at all times, whether they are at home or far away," said Olivier Van Poperinghe, CEO of AXA Assistance USA. "Our new cloud-based platform provides many innovative features that help us improve our customers' experiences and reinforce our leadership position in this business."
AXA Assistance engaged Deloitte to envision and implement a cloud-based concierge platform that provides a unique customer experience across their various call centers around the world. Built on the Salesforce Platform and delivered through Salesforce Service Cloud, Deloitte's integrated solution developed a highly scalable core concierge platform for managing customer profiles, cases and vendor suggestions. The new platform, available today in Americas, Europe and soon in Asia, provides many innovative features including integrated customer views across all channels and localizations, automatic suggestions to customer requests, chatter feed, mobile device and better than 99 percent uptime.
The Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Awards is an annual awards program honoring salesforce.com's consulting partner ecosystem for the contributions they have made in helping customers leverage social and mobile cloud technologies to accelerate customer organization transformation.
Partner recipients of a Salesforce.com Partner Innovation Award were acknowledged in one of seven categories based on their outstanding customer implementation work:
- Innovation in Sales
- Innovation in Service
- Innovation in Marketing
- Innovation in Platform
- Innovation in Industry Solutions
- Innovation in Mobile Solutions
- Customer Company Innovation
As used in this document, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All services are provided within the rules and regulations applicable to the practice of public accounting.
Share this article