AUSTIN, Texas and BOULDER, Colo., Aug. 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- deverus, the leading technology platform for next-generation background checks, today announced a strategic advisory board made up of technology and business experts from a range of industries. The new board will help guide the company as it develops new, innovative background check solutions that address new workforce mega-trends, including the emerging Gig Economy and On-demand Economy, particularly as it relates to expectations around mobile functionality.
"Our new advisory board will play an important role in providing a variety of perspectives based on the significant experience and success they bring from their respective industries," said Shawn Rucks, CEO of deverus. "As we focus on disrupting the background check industry, we are fortunate to bring this esteemed team of professionals together to support us as we execute on our vision and build upon our tradition of innovation on behalf of our customers."
The newly advisory group members include experts in the fields of technology and software, packaged goods, manufacturing and professional services.
The board is comprised of:
- Jim Farnsworth, EVP and GM, Sykes Enterprises, https://www.linkedin.com/in/jifarnsworth/
- David Aglar, EVP, social media lead, North America, Weber Shandwick, https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidaglar/
- Tim Wolters, product owner at gloo, https://www.linkedin.com/in/timwolters/
- Tim Owston, principal, TMO Group, LLC, https://www.linkedin.com/in/tim-owston-276160a/
- Mark Seferian, SVP sales and marketing, OneSource International Manufacturing & Logistics, https://www.linkedin.com/in/markseferian/
The advisory board will meet quarterly, and has established working groups to tackle specific areas of innovation on an ongoing basis.
Founded in 1998, deverus, Inc., helps companies in the background screening industry work better, faster and smarter by providing the highest quality software, SAAS cloud-based solutions, mobile applications, integrations, compliance, automation, security, privacy and customer support services available. deverus helps HR departments make critical hiring decisions using data such as criminal records, education and employment verifications, drug and assessment testing, and more. The company delivers its services to over 43,000 businesses, hiring more than 4.1 million employees per year, through more than 150 trusted partners.
SOURCE deverus, Inc.