LONDON, July 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
- Insulin and Insulin Analogues, DPP-4 Inhibitors, Biguanides, GLP-1 Agonists, Alpha-glucosidases, SGLT-2 Inhibitors, Sulfonylureas and Others
- Treating Diabetes - Benefit Your Influence by Finding New R&D Trends and Sales Prospects
Discover the future of antidiabetic medicines. For those treatments, you will receive diabetes market size and revenue projections. You will learn the future potential by exploring research and development pipelines. And you will be able to assess results, trends, technologies, therapies and future business opportunities.
Visiongain's updated report forecasts those revenues to 2026 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. You can stay ahead with clear market data for treating human diabetes, finding commercial outlooks to benefit your research, analysis and authority.
See what's possible for treating diabetes mellitus. Read on, then, to explore treatment of those metabolic diseases, also finding those medicines' predicted revenue.
Forecasts to 2026 and other analyses explain and predict the diabetes treatment market
Why miss crucial data that you need? Why struggle to find information? Instead our report gives you revenue forecasts to 2026, also with recent results, growth rates, market shares and discussions.
Our 258 page report provides 76 tables and 141 figures, and an interview with Professor Mark Baker, Director of the Centre for Clinical Practice (CCP) at the National Institute of Healthcare Excellence.
Our work's purpose is to predict that industry's future, helping your research, analyses and decisions. See how you can benefit your reputation for commercial insight, also helping your influence.
Diabetes therapies hold some of the strongest prospects for pharmaceutical companies. See why and what sales are possible, finding where money and growth opportunities exist.
The following sections show how our new investigation benefits your work.
Forecasting of the world diabetes drugs market and its segments - what does the future hold?
What are the secrets of the industry's progress? Where's it heading? Discover in our report overall world revenue prediction to 2026 for antidiabetic pharmaceuticals, with discussions.
Also find individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for nine therapeutic submarkets at world level:
• Human insulins and analogues
• Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors (DPP-4)
• Glucagon-like peptide-1 receptor agonists (GLP-1)
And these treatment categories:
• Alpha-glucosidase inhibitors
• Sodium-glucose co-transporter-2 inhibitors (SGLT2)
• Other agents (grouped).
You can assess the outlook for revenue expansion, learning where you can profit. Find the diabetes market size from 2016-2026. You can investigate the competition and rising sales. And you will examine technological, clinical and commercial possibilities.
Also you will find top medicines' revenue potentials.
Predictions of leading products' sales - see what's possible, and where you can gain
How will individual drugs for elevated blood sugar perform to 2026 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of 31 leading products. Assess top brands, including these agents:
• NovoLog and NovoMix
There you will find drugs and the years with highest predicted sales. You can also examine competitors. So discover what's happening for lowering blood glucose and controlling its level, understanding challenges, trends, competition and opportunities for revenue expansion.
Our work also gives geographical sales predictions.
National markets - what is the outlook for treatment demand and revenues?
In developed and developing countries, many opportunities for producers and sellers of diabetes-treating medicines will occur from 2016 to 2026. See where, how and what's possible.
Our analyses show you individual revenue forecasts to 2026 for 11 national markets:
• United States (US)
• EU leaders - Germany, France, the UK, Italy and Spain (EU5)
• BRIC nations - Brazil, Russia, India and China.
There you can explore the market progress, needs and opportunities. What events will change that market and the outlook for payers and patients? Our work shows you, discussing the trends and demands.
Events affecting developers, producers and sellers of those metabolic treatments
Our report also explains issues, forces and events affecting the antidiabetics industry and market from 2016, including these influences:
• Drug approvals and R&D in human insulins and analogues, DPP-4 inhibition, GLP-1 therapies, sodium glucose co-transporter mechanisms and other candidates
• Governmental investment and collaboration between pharmaceutical companies
• Combination therapies for type 2 diabetes
• Competition from biosimilars and generic drugs - approvals and product launches.
And these issues are also assessed, among others:
• Disease incidence and prevalence
• Risk factors - obesity and pre-diabetes, related metabolic conditions
• Drug delivery - technologies for introducing insulin and oral drugs
• New classes of antidiabetic medications and regulatory challenges
• Type 1 diabetes vaccine - new treatment approaches, including disease prevention.
Diabetes management forms a leading use for biological drugs, now dominant in the pharmaceuticals industry. There you can investigate what stimulates and restrains that biopharma, affecting its results. Also you will see the prospects for small-molecule therapies.
Analysis of firms and potential for rising sales - what overall revenues are possible?
What happens next? Our study predicts the world market will rise to $75bn in 2020, with high, expanding revenues from 2016 to 2026. Discover what's possible.
Our analysis covers organisations shaping that industry:
• Novo Nordisk
• Eli Lilly
• Merck & Co.
We also investigate these leading companies, among other firms, including specialists in metabolic disorders:
• Boehringer Ingelheim
From 2016, new treatments and demands from patients, doctors and payers encourage investments, medical advances and higher revenues from those medications.
Ways Diabetes Drugs: World Industry, Market, R&D and Sales Forecasts 2016-2026 helps
In particular, our new investigation gives this knowledge to benefit your work:
• Antidiabetic drug revenues to 2026 at overall world level, for 9 therapeutic submarkets and 31 products - assess outlooks for production, marketing and sales
• Forecasts to 2026 for 11 national markets in the Americas, Europe and Asia - investigate developed and developing countries for demand and revenue potentials
• Prospects for established competitors, rising companies and new entrants - explore portfolios, opinions, results, strategies, technologies and outlooks for success
• Review of R&D pipelines - examine progress in research and development, finding technological and medical prospects
• Analysis of what stimulates and restrains that industry and market - gauge challenges and strengths, helping you compete, gain advantages and succeed.
Our new study, produced in-house by our UK-based analysts, helps your knowledge and authority.
Companies and Organisations Mentioned
Actavis Alphapharm American Diabetes Association Amylin Pharmaceuticals (acquired by Bristol Myers Squibb) Andromeda Biotech Arisaph Associacao Nacional de Assistencia ao Diabetico (ANAD, Brazil) Astellas Pharma AstraZeneca Bayer Biocon Blue Cross Bristol-Myers Squibb Biogen Idec Boehringer Ingelheim Boston Therapeutics Chugai Pharmaceutical Diabetes UK DiaMedica Diamyd Medical Eisai Eli Lilly European Medicines Agency (EMA) Express Scripts Food and Drug Administration (US FDA) Franco-Indian Pharmaceuticals Furiex Pharmaceuticals Genentech Generex Biotechnology Corporation GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Google Human Genome Sciences Intarcia International Diabetes Federation (IDF) Janssen (subsidiary of J&J) Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Lupin Kissei Pharmaceuticals Kotobuki Pharma Kowa MannKind Corporation Mascot Health Series Merck & Co. Merck Serono Ministry of Health (MoH, Germany) Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (MHLW, Japan) MSD KK (Asian subsidiary of Merck & Co.) Mylan National Health Service (NHS, UK) National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE, UK) Novartis Novo Nordisk Ono Pharmaceuticals Oramed Pharmaceuticals Patheon Pfizer Ranbaxy Laboratories Roche Salix Pharmaceuticals Sandoz Sanofi Santarus (bought by Salix Pharmaceuticals) Servier Shantha Biotechnics (acquired by Sanofi) Shionogi Pharmaceuticals Shreya Life Sciences Stanford University School of Medicine Sun Pharma Takeda Taisho Pharmaceutical Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Theracos Transdermal Specialities United States Diabetes Prevention Program (DPP) World Health Organization (WHO) Yabao Pharmaceutical Zydus Cadila
To request an exec summary of this report please email Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tel: +44 (0) 20 7336 6100
SOURCE Visiongain Ltd