PADUCAH, Ky., July 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Dippin' Dots, the brand that introduced the world to flash frozen ice cream, unleashes their latest wild experiment, Dot Monster Munch, at Mall of America this weekend.
Free samples of new "Disgustingly Delicious™" Dot Monster Munch ice cream will be given away at Mall of America at the west entrance outside of Nordstrom and on the east side near Sears on Saturday, July 19 beginning at 10:00 a.m.
Dot Monster Munch will also be offered alongside original Dippin' Dots ice cream products year-round at Mall of America, inside Nickelodeon Universe.
"We're always on the lookout for fun new products that will enhance the Mall of America experience for our guests," said Dan Jasper, Mall of America vice president of public relations. "Dippin' Dots has always delivered on their promise to provide a fun, memorable experience with their high quality, unique products. Dot Monster Munch is a delicious product with creative names that our guests will love."
Dot Monster Munch features smooth, creamy ice cream with unique flavors and inclusions that can be stored in home freezers, a departure from the cryogenically frozen ice cream beads that made Dippin' Dots famous and that must be stored at -40 degrees Fahrenheit.
The initial line of "Disgustingly Delicious" Dot Monster Munch™ Ice Cream flavors includes:
- Baby Bea's Booger Batter™ -- green vanilla ice cream with cookie pieces and fudge dots
- Chewy Chomper's T-Rex Rocks™ -- chocolate ice cream with cookie dough chunks
- Furry Ferguson's Polar Bear Poop™ -- vanilla ice cream with chocolate chunks and fudge swirl
- Miss Muddle's Monster Muck™ -- yellow cake batter flavored ice cream with blue raspberry swirl and pink and blue icing dots with candy eyeballs
- Pigtail Penelope's Tickle-Me-Pink™-- strawberry ice cream with strawberry sorbet dots and icing flower
- Smelly Nelly's Monkey Mess™ -- banana ice cream with fudge dots and strawberry swirl
- Sour Susie's Speckled Slime™ -- purple cotton candy flavored ice cream with sour cherry swirl and sour cherry dots
- Uncle Gus' Snot Rocket Chocolate™ -- chocolate ice cream with green apple swirl and candy eyeballs
All eight flavors will be sampled at Mall of America while supplies last. For more information about Dot Monster Munch, visit www.dotmonstermunch.com.
About Dippin' Dots
Dippin' Dots has produced and distributed its flash frozen tiny beads of ice cream, yogurt, sherbet and flavored ice products since microbiologist Curt Jones invented the cryogenic process in 1988. Made at the company's production facility in Paducah, Ky., Dippin' Dots distributes its unique frozen products in all 50 states and 11 countries and employs 170 people.
About Mall of America
Mall of America (MOA) is the nation's largest retail and entertainment complex. At 4.87 million square feet, MOA is home to more than 520 world-class shops; Nickelodeon Universe, the nation's largest indoor family theme park; EMS Entertainment Exhibit Center; SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium, a 1.2 million gallon walk-through aquarium; Moose Mountain Adventure Golf; Theatres at Mall of America, a 14-screen movie theater with digital projection including 4K, digital sound and 3D capabilities; Radisson Blu Mall of America, a 500-room hotel connected by skyway to Mall of America. The Mall opened in August of 1992 and is located in Bloomington, Minn., just minutes from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul. The Mall is currently undergoing a $325 million expansion project which will include a 342-room JW Marriott hotel, office tower, high-end retailers, new dining options, and large event space. Follow Mall of America on Facebook and Twitter or visit our blog.
SOURCE Dippin' Dots