ATLANTA, Aug. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Everyone that has ever flown knows that a long layover can make or break a day of travel. That's why the Atlanta Airport Marriott Hotel in College Park, Georgia has created a place for wearied travelers to unwind, refresh, relax and satisfy stomachs that are tired of salted peanuts and soda.
With state-of-the-art workout facilities, a lively lobby atmosphere and the largest green space of any airport hotel in the area, there's no better place to be delayed.
The Atlanta airport hotel also boasts five restaurant and lounge options, serving up everything from steaming coffee and pastries in the morning to succulent steaks in the evening. The dining options at the Atlanta Airport Marriott include:
- Bentley's Steakhouse – Satisfy a hearty appetite from a day of travel with traditional steakhouse favorites, paired with an impressive wine list. Open for dinner.
- Allie's American Grille – Relax between flights by enjoying a casually delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner of American favorites at Allie's. Open all day.
- Southside Lounge – Kick back with an eclectic mix of culinary favorites from around the country whether you're preparing to take off or have just landed. Open for lunch and dinner daily.
- Allie's Corner Cafe – Enjoy Starbucks coffee and sweet Krispy Kreme treats before catching an early flight or while preparing for a day of business or leisure.
- The Lobby Bar – Savor traditional Japanese favorites like hand-rolled sushi and sashimi over cocktails in the hotel's trendy lobby bar destination.
So, whether your layover is a couple hours, you're delayed indefinitely or stranded overnight, catch the hotel's complimentary airport shuttle and skip the food court for a satisfying meal and an inviting atmosphere to pass the time.
About Atlanta Airport Marriott
Nestled among 14 acres of picturesque grounds, this hotel represents a tranquil retreat combined with state-of-the-art amenities. Spacious Atlanta airport accommodations feature Plug-In Panels, 32-inch flat-screen panel LCD TVs, deluxe bedding and double pane soundproof windows. This Atlanta park and fly hotel provides complimentary airport and MARTA transportation for the perfect layover reprieve.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 404-766-7900, or visit www.atlantaairportmarriott.com.
SOURCE Atlanta Airport Marriott