LAS VEGAS, April 29, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- With most psychiatric offices closed throughout Nevada and Las Vegas, TeleMind, the leading telepsychiatry clinic in the state, has expanded its psychiatric services. Clients can receive treatment for preexisting mental health concerns or those related to the coronavirus with reduced cash rates or via their health insurance coverage. Clients connect to a board-certified provider from the comfort of their own home via interactive video and then coordinate with their pharmacy if a medication is prescribed.
"Our team is helping the Nevada community by continuing to serve our patients," Dr. Anton Fisher, founder and psychiatrist said. "We are expanding appointment hours while most psychiatrists have closed down indefinitely amid the pandemic." Patients need to continue their current medication as running out could be quite dangerous. There is already an incredible shortage of psychiatrists in Nevada and this pandemic is aggravating the situation further.
For an appointment with one our providers, clients can visit www.telemind.com or call our hotline at 725-333-2411. No insurance required but most health insurance is accepted.
Key features concerning the expanded telepsychiatry coverage:
- TeleMind has decided to cut its low cash rates even further to increase access.
- Most commercial health insurance plans such as Blue Cross, United, Cigna, Humana, Tricare, Health Plan of Nevada, most Medicaid and Medicare plans are accepted.
- There is no added cost for a telemedicine visit.
- A connection can be established via mobile phone, tablet or computer.
- Availability for appointments is excellent with most clients scheduled within two weeks.
- There is an added option to have medications delivered instead of risking a trip to the pharmacy.
- TeleMind can treat depression, anxiety, insomnia, ADD/ADHD, bipolar, PTSD and other psychiatric concerns.
- The doctors at TeleMind provide expert diagnosis and treatment via medication or psychotherapy.
- Staff and certain providers are bilingual and can treat clients in Spanish.
TeleMind has been providing telepsychiatry visits in Las Vegas and throughout Nevada since 2018. TeleMind has a large clinic in Las Vegas where patients are seen via video from the office or patients are seen directly from their homes. TeleMind has established an excellent reputation among Nevada primary care doctors, several hospitals, our 2000+ patients, insurance companies and various organizations across Las Vegas.
Dr. Anton Fisher
725-333-2411, ex 7