EDMONDS, Wash., Aug. 29, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Dr. Gregory Jantz, founder of The Center • A Place of HOPE in Edmonds, Washington, announced the release of his five latest books.
Dr. Jantz is a best-selling author of 35 books and a leading voice in mental health advocacy and treatment. He penned his latest "mini-books" in response to the need for easy-to-read, on-the-go books to support mental and emotional health. "We have seen a trend from readers that they are seeking shorter books they can read in one afternoon, or on a plane trip. These books provide an opportunity to learn about practical ways to identify symptoms and discover tools and techniques to overcome challenges in daily life," Dr. Jantz said.
From dealing with depression, anxiety, and stress, to raising children in the smartphone generation and how to specifically raise young boys in the current failure-to-launch environment, Dr. Jantz connects with the reader in his traditional entertaining and comfortable style.
"Understanding why we get depressed, or experience anxiety and stress, is empowering, and providing the tools one needs to lessen the effect or even overcome their challenges can help return the reader to a life of balance and happiness. But the topics do not need to be moribund or dry. I try to provide real-life examples to help us understand these important topics," Dr. Jantz continued.
The Five New Books:
1. Five Keys to Dealing With Depression. Loss of interest. Drastic changes in appetite. Deep sadness. Feeling constantly tired. Thoughts of death or suicide. The symptoms and signs of depression vary over a wide range and affect every part of our lives, so why shouldn't our treatment be just as complete? Five Keys to Depression focuses on the whole-person for whole healing with practical tips, valuable biblical insight, and shame-free help.
2. Seven Answers For Anxiety. Unlike popular methods which tell you to just "manage" or medicate your anxiety— Dr. Jantz's Seven Answers for Anxiety helps you identify the root cause of anxiety—so you can overcome and break free from the nagging and anxious thoughts that leave you exhausted. He explains seven trusted and practical steps that can be used by anyone and everyone to be free from anxiety or panic attacks.
3. Six Steps To Reducing Stress. "75 percent of Americans report experiencing at least one symptom of stress in the past month" in the United States, according to the American Psychological Association. Whether the cause of stress is money, work, the economy, family, or personal health, Dr. Jantz provides simple and effective tips to reduce stress that will improve lives of people everywhere!
4. Ten Tips For Parenting the Smartphone Generation. Children spend an average of 7 hours and 38 minutes a day on digital media, plugged in and glued to screens, according to recent studies. That's 5.5 hours over the recommended limit, often leading to poor school performance, behavioral problems, neck pain, and much more. With Dr. Gregory Jantz's Ten Tips For Parenting The Smartphone Generation, learn to avoid the negative consequences and enjoy watching your child gain the most out of technology.
From practical tips on setting good examples for your child, to ways of wisely monitoring what they see and do with technology, Dr. Gregory Jantz packs Bible-based ideas and solid research in a 112-page guide to help you protect your children as they learn to interact with media and technology.
5. Five Keys to Raising Boys. "Boys will be boys..." From how they learn and talk to how they interact with others, it's no secret that boys are wired very differently than girls. This empowering book is a roadmap that will give readers the strength and confidence to raise an extraordinary son using practical advice and tools.
Today, boys and young men face unique challenges and pressures that can be troubling to parents. Enjoy having practical tools, biblical advice, and decades of time-tested research and experience on raising your son from at your fingertips!
Dr. Jantz is a licensed mental health counselor with a doctorate in counseling psychology and a world-recognized expert and innovator in the treatment of behavioral disorders and addictions. Dr. Jantz's treatment facility The Center • A Place of HOPE is recognized as a top ten facility in the U.S. for the treatment of depression. In addition to being a best-selling author of 35 books, he is a go-to media source expert for a range of behavioral-based afflictions, as well as drug and alcohol addictions. Dr. Jantz has appeared on CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, and interviewed for the New York Post, Associated Press, Family Circle, and Women's Day. He is also a regular contributor to The Huffington Post and Psychology Today blogs
A Place Of Hope:
Adam Taff, 913.484.1140, Email, Dr. Jantz Media Representative
SOURCE Dr. Gregory Jantz