SUPERIOR, Colo., Oct. 26, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- DreamCatcher Software, provider of the DreamCatcher Agile Studio that accelerates the software product development process and enables faster speed-to-market, today announced the general availability and customer adoption of the DreamCatcher Agile Studio.
"We are very excited to bring to market the DreamCatcher Agile Studio which we believe is going to tremendously help our customers improve and accelerate their product development process. The adoption by DZee Solutions is a great example of how customers can accelerate their product development process through modern, intuitive and efficient tools. We are very excited to partner with DZee on their journey and look forward to helping more customers increase their speed-to-market, increase the efficiency, lower the product delivery risk and create an engaged workforce," said Shridhar Bharthulwar, Founder and CEO of DreamCatcher Software.
DZee Solutions based in Centennial, Colorado empowers individuals and families to understand, plan and manage their healthcare expenses and benefit selection.
"We are very pleased to partner with DreamCatcher Software to manage our product development process from requirements definition, design specifications, to defect management and collaboration. We have benefitted from DreamCatcher's innovative features in streamlining our product development processes, and reduce the time it takes us to define and build new product features. DreamCatcher has been a key partner for us in getting to where we are today with our success and we look forward to working with them in the future as we expand our products and services in the market," said Bipin Agarwal, CEO of DZee Solutions.
About DreamCatcher Software
DreamCatcher Software based in Superior, Colorado was founded in 2016 with a mission to improve and accelerate the software product development process and enable agile teams to bring to market products faster and better aligned with customer needs. The DreamCatcher Agile Studio enables innovation and improves speed-to-market by empowering agile teams to focus more on working software rather than comprehensive documentation – resulting in superior products aligned with market needs.
DreamCatcher Agile Studio enables this through:
- A structured and visual approach to software product requirements definition, allowing teams to react quickly and make changes to product features
- A structured and visual approach to software product technical design specification
- An innovative, patent pending audio-video playback capability for superior team communication, product demonstrations, user experience and product development
- Automated requirements and design document generation resulting in a higher level of documentation without having to write these documents manually
- Automated test case generation from requirements
- Automated effort estimation and task creation from requirements and design for agile project management
- Defect management "side-by-side" with requirements, resulting in superior visibility and tracking
- Collaboration using team discussions "side-by-side" with requirements and defects
The benefits of the DreamCatcher Agile Studio include:
- Improved speed-to-market and product-market fit
- Innovation through the ability to rapidly visualize new products and features
- Lower development costs through a variety of automated processes
- Lower delivery risk of releasing on time through improved visibility, communication and collaboration
- Engaged and productive workforce through modern, efficient and intuitive tools that empower innovation
For more information about DreamCatcher, please visit http://www.dreamcatcher-software.com or contact us at (303)408 7199.
For more information about DZee Solutions, please visit http://www.dzeesolutions.com or contact us at (747)224 7461.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
SOURCE DreamCatcher Software; DZee Solutions