PALO ALTO, Calif., April 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- DYMO™ Endicia®, the leading provider of shipping and mailing postage technology solutions, and ABOL Software, Inc., a global software provider of logistics management services, today announced the launch of a new, free shipping integration software for Amazon sellers that reduces the time needed to prepare Amazon shipments and makes package tracking and order history management simple and hassle free.
All Amazon sellers who sign up for DYMO Endicia through ABOL Software, Inc., will be able to download a free version of iabol for Amazon powered by DYMO Endicia through the existing iabol portal, a web-based shipping solution offering companies multiple carrier options for all users across all sites.
"Amazon sellers don't have to waste time writing address labels and determining and affixing correct postage. Sellers won't even need to leave their home to send a shipment," said Amine Khechfe, general manager, DYMO Endicia. "With iabol for Amazon powered by DYMO Endicia, the shipping tasks related to being an Amazon seller are even easier, generating ready-to-ship labels for packages that can be picked up right from their doorstep."
The new service enables expedited shipping by automatically connecting DYMO Endicia software to Amazon shipments. The free software allows Amazon sellers to print postage labels for any Priority Mail® or Express Mail® shipments going anywhere in the world, simply by using their own DYMO LabelWriter 4XL, a PC-connected shipping label printer, or a laser or inkjet printer. iabol for Amazon powered by DYMO Endicia also enables automated order processing for configuring and processing batch shipments while avoiding duplicate entries.
Additionally, iabol for Amazon powered by DYMO Endicia users benefit from the following:
- Access to postage discounts
- Customized e-mail notification module allowing customer branded e-mail notifications
- Easy tracking of shipments via an online dashboard
- Organized seller shipping history
- Outlook address book integration via iabol sync
- Detailed reports on volume by carrier, annual monthly volume and more
"DYMO Endicia has been our trusted business partner for nearly a decade," said Maik Goettel, president, ABOL Software, Inc. "We've experienced firsthand the ease and efficiency of DYMO Endicia's services, so we're delighted to provide this free offering to our Amazon users."
Amazon shippers can sign up for the free service through DYMO Endicia at www.endicia.com/iabol or ABOL Software at www.iabol.com/amazonfreemium. High volume shippers or those interested in additional delivery options or using multiple carriers have the option to sign up for an Amazon Plus or Warehouse account for $29.95 and $49.95 per month, respectively.
Priority Mail® and Express Mail® are among the many trademarks of the United States Postal Service.
About DYMO Endicia
DYMO Endicia provides customizable, easy-to-use and affordable shipping and mailing solutions. With more than 25 years of postal industry experience, DYMO Endicia is the leading provider of shipping and mailing postage technology solutions with over $6 billion in postage printed. For more information on DYMO Endicia products and services, visit www.endicia.com. Follow DYMO Endicia on Twitter @DYMO_Endicia.
About ABOL Software
ABOL Software, Inc. has provided solutions to the logistics and transportation industry for more than a decade. ABOL innovatively specializes in custom manifest systems, carrier tracking, automated billing, data exchange services and more through complementary product and service offerings. For more information, visit our website at http://www.iabol.com.
About DYMO and Newell Rubbermaid Global Technology Solutions
DYMO is the master brand name for the Newell Rubbermaid Global Technology Solutions portfolio. In a world that demands greater productivity and measures it at every opportunity, DYMO provides businesses, educational institutions and consumers with innovative and easy ways to share manage and organize information with improved efficiency and satisfaction.
Our DYMO global technology brands are organized into four solutions:
- DYMO® Labeling Solutions include DYMO hand-held label makers, PC connected label and postage printers, plus Industrial labeling tools (www.dymo.com).
- DYMO™ CardScan® Contact Management Solutions include CardScan business card scanners and contact management software (www.cardscan.com).
- DYMO™ Endicia® Shipping and Mailing postage technologies include Endicia printable online postage services for shipping and mailing (www.endicia.com), as well as customized printable online postage (www.pictureitpostage.com).
- DYMO / Mimio® ITT (Interactive Teaching Technology) include Mimio interactive whiteboard technology, digital ink recorders, document cameras, student response systems and engaging lesson plan content (www.mimio.com).
These global technology brands complement Newell Rubbermaid's strong portfolio of global brands, which also includes Rubbermaid®, Sharpie®, Graco®, Calphalon®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Levolor®, Paper Mate®, Waterman®, Parker®, Goody®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products® and Aprica®.
Kate Bryant, Ketchum, 404-879-9147
SOURCE DYMO Endicia