PALO ALTO, Calif., April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- DYMO™ Endicia®, the leading provider of shipping and mailing postage technology solutions, will hold four free webinars during the month of April focused on helping businesses best leverage the forthcoming U.S. Postal Service® price changes. Businesses of all sizes that mail or ship using the U.S. Postal Service or are interested in learning more about USPS® offerings are invited to participate by visiting http://www.endicia.com/Support/Webinars/.
"We look forward to providing our customers and other businesses interested in online postage with detailed information that will help them understand the upcoming price changes," said Amine Khechfe, general manager, DYMO Endicia. "We urge smaller businesses in particular to turn to our experts for advice, so they can understand how to best leverage these changes for their own benefit."
The following is a summary of some of the Postal Service price changes and other topics that will be discussed during the webinars:
- Introduction of First-Class Mail® Parcel Commercial Base™ Prices
- Exclusive pricing category available for online postage customers that helps save money
- Consolidation of First-Class Mail Parcel Pricing
- Postage for all packages weighing between 1 and 3 ounces will now cost the same
- No increase for online postage customers for packages weighing 3 or more ounces
- Complete Review of Pricing by Weight Class
- No increase in $0.44 stamp or First-Class Mail 1 ounce flat rate; other weights and classes will change
- Distinguishing Between Parcel Select® and Parcel Post® Services
- Understanding which is more cost-effective based on zone and weight class
- Pricing Update on Signature Confirmation™ Services
- Online postage customers will pay 40 cents less than retail prices for Signature Confirmation
DYMO Endicia's free, one-hour educational webinars occur on the following dates/times:
- Thursday, April 7, 2011, at 9 a.m. PDT
- Wednesday, April 13, 2011, at 10 a.m. PDT
- Friday, April 15, at 11 a.m. PDT
- Tuesday, April 19, at 1 p.m. PDT
U.S. Postal Service®, USPS®, First-Class Mail®, Parcel Select®, Parcel Post®, Signature Confirmation™ and Commercial Base™ are among the many trademarks of the United States Postal Service.
About DYMO Endicia
DYMO Endicia provides customizable, easy-to-use and affordable shipping and mailing solutions. With more than 25 years of postal industry experience, DYMO Endicia is the leading provider of shipping and mailing postage technology solutions with over $6 billion in postage printed. For more information on DYMO Endicia products and services, visit www.endicia.com. Follow DYMO Endicia on Twitter @DYMO_Endicia.
About DYMO and Newell Rubbermaid Global Technology Solutions
DYMO is the master brand name for the Newell Rubbermaid Global Technology Solutions portfolio. In a world that demands greater productivity and measures it at every opportunity, DYMO provides businesses, educational institutions and consumers with innovative and easy ways to share manage and organize information with improved efficiency and satisfaction.
Our DYMO global technology brands are organized into four solutions:
- DYMO® Labeling Solutions include DYMO hand-held label makers, PC connected label and postage printers, plus Industrial labeling tools (www.dymo.com).
- DYMO™ CardScan® Contact Management Solutions include CardScan business card scanners and contact management software (www.cardscan.com).
- DYMO™ Endicia® Shipping and Mailing postage technologies include Endicia printable online postage services for shipping and mailing (www.endicia.com), as well as customized printable online postage (www.pictureitpostage.com).
- DYMO / Mimio® ITT (Interactive Teaching Technology) include Mimio interactive whiteboard technology, digital ink recorders, document cameras, student response systems and engaging lesson plan content (www.mimio.com).
These global technology brands complement Newell Rubbermaid's strong portfolio of global brands, which also includes Rubbermaid®, Sharpie®, Graco®, Calphalon®, Irwin®, Lenox®, Levolor®, Paper Mate®, Waterman®, Parker®, Goody®, Rubbermaid Commercial Products® and Aprica®.
Kristin Kelley, Ketchum, 404-879-9248
SOURCE DYMO Endicia