ATLANTA, Jan. 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- EarthLink, Inc. (Nasdaq: ELNK), one of the nation's leading Internet service providers, today announced the launch of its Touch-Fill-Go App on the App Store. The app lets users take a picture of any document, fill it out, organize, sign and email it as a PDF document from any iPhone or iPod touch. Touch-Fill-Go has been a great success already, ranking as high as number 8 on the list of most popular paid business applications.
"Unlike other scanner-type apps for iPhone and iPod touch that just capture and copy documents, the Touch-Fill-Go App provides end-to-end form capture, completion and management capabilities with the ability to export as a PDF file," said EarthLink Senior Vice President Kevin Brand. "EarthLink has built in many features to enhance the scan quality of documents and enable functionality to easily fill out forms, organize, save and share them. Touch-Fill-Go has many practical uses for work and home, such as expense reports or time cards which need to be completed each week, in addition to medical, school and health record forms for everyone in the family, just to name a few."
The Touch-Fill-Go App lets you capture almost any kind of form or document or import an image from the device's photo library. Forms can be completed on the go, include a person's own signature, and be emailed as a PDF file or shared with other Touch-Fill-Go users wirelessly via Bluetooth. With Touch-Fill-Go, you can also make copies of documents and edit them at a later time, making it easy to complete the same form for multiple uses and individualize any necessary information.
Key features of Touch-Fill-Go include:
- Tap a field on the form and Touch-Fill-Go automatically detects the type and length of the field and creates a new text box or users can manually add, size and place single-line, multi-line, checkbox and "annotation" fields where they want.
- An annotation field allows the users to draw a signature, or other picture, with a finger and easily position and size it.
- Align, crop and adjust the brightness and contrast of a document image.
- Touch-Fill-Go remembers words and terms used before and will show matches in a drop down as a user types, or offer select terms from a managed favorites list, including an easy method for inserting today's date.
- For multi-page documents, simply take a picture of each page of a document and put all the pages into a group. Touch-Fill-Go will create a multi-page PDF out of the group when it's exported.
- Easily make copies of forms, change the font style and size used to fill them out, edit in portrait or landscape mode, and select the print size for the exported PDF document.
- Share Touch-Fill-Go documents via Bluetooth with other Touch-Fill-Go users, either as exact copies or even as "template" documents with the text of the fields removed.
- Secure the entire app with the option to set a password.
The Touch-Fill-Go App is available for $4.99 from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/touch-fill-go/id344574733?mt=8/
"EarthLink. We revolve around you™." A leading Internet service provider, Atlanta-based EarthLink has earned an award-winning reputation for outstanding customer service and its suite of online products and services. EarthLink offers what every user should expect from their Internet experience: high-quality connectivity, minimal online intrusions and customizable features. Whether it's dial up, high speed, voice, web hosting or "EarthLink Extras" like home networking or security, EarthLink connects people to the power and possibilities of the Internet. Learn more about EarthLink by calling (800) EARTHLINK or visiting EarthLink's website at www.EarthLink.net.