PALM BEACH, Fla., Nov. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa celebrates the next phase of its new fashioned Palm Beach luxury philosophy by partnering with Jonathan Adler to redefine the guest experience with rooms full of elegant surprises, including his signature accents to add style, craft, and joy to the lives of resort guests. Offering a new style of effortless living on seven chic acres of oceanfront, lush tropical gardens and a whimsical twist on luxury inspired by its namesake Eau Spa, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa offers an experience that is at once exciting and sensual, refined and elegant and thoughtfully appointed for leisure guests, families and business travelers alike. The complete redesign of the 309 guest rooms, suites and corridors will be completed in time for the winter 2015 season.
"As Simon Lewis, Eau Palm Beach's owner, and I created and grew the Eau Palm Beach 'miles away from mainstream' experience, we knew reaching out to Jonathan Adler was the perfect and most natural next step to create designs that are reminiscent of classic Palm Beach with touches that make people happy," said Ayelet Rahav, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Creative Director. "More than ever, today's vacationers are multi-generational families with incredibly diverse backgrounds and life experiences—and we wanted our room experience to give them a joyful retreat where they can create their own new memories together."
Each room channels a "Capri meets Santorini meets Palm Beach" vibe. The rooms feature new exclusive furnishings designed by Adler, one-of-a kind art commissions by notable artists Donald "Drawbertson" Robertson, Leila Jeffries and Jenna Snyder-Phillips, classic photographs by Slim Aarons and design details that incorporate the classic Chinoiserie-inspired decor and color combinations of vintage Palm Beach.
"In creating this room experience, I wanted the Eau Palm Beach guest to feel as if they truly 'arrived' upon walking into their room. Palm Beach has an incredible combination of glamour, fantasy and luxury and the new rooms really capture that vibe," said Jonathan Adler. "By designing guest rooms with a fresh, nautical color palette and pops of color and unexpected surprises, I've created a luxurious and dreamy experience for everyone to enjoy a fancy vacation."
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa's room re-envisioning includes:
- Capri meets Santorini meets Palm Beach – The color palette is inspired by the bright blues of Capri, the white of Santorini rooftops and the classic nautical Palm Beach vibe, with crisp blue valences over balcony doors and bright white and chrome accents. A pop of yellow brings the sunshine in.
- A setting for everything from Meetings to Cocktails – Furnishings have been designed to transition from business meetings to impromptu cocktail soirees with ease. Round tables facilitate everything from board meetings to family brunches, all with the style of the sea in mind.
- Seamless indoor and outdoor living – All of the resort's 309 rooms feature ocean views, and the new designs incorporate irreverence into the balcony and cabana spaces that adjoin each room. New elements include hanging chairs with a lacquered bamboo look, as well as an understatedly groovy wrought iron "peace" and "love" dining set.
- Exclusive artwork commissioned by Jonathan Adler – The design and fashion worlds collide with a nod to the playfulness of Palm Beach with exclusive artwork from Donald "Drawbertson" Robertson, Leila Jeffries and Jenna Snyder-Phillips.
- Classic Palm Beach made modern – Photography from Slim Aarons sets the tone for Adler's irreverent yet respectful take on Palm Beach style. Bamboo wallpaper, Chinoiserie console tables and Sputnik- light fixtures salute the rich design history of the area.
- Humor-filled surprises – Desks are bedecked with tassels (the "earrings of the home," per Jonathan Adler) and bathrooms include hidden-jewel box nooks with bright, bold pops of color. No moment in the rooms is without a touch that makes guests chuckle and relax.
About Eau Palm Beach
Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa injects fun, passion and style into the world of Five Diamond beach resorts. We are purveyors of a new-fashioned luxury: one that is smart, sophisticated, and witty. We create unforgettable custom adventures that stand-out from the traditional. Part intimate ocean retreat, part social hub, Eau Palm Beach is a breezy, blissful outpost where relaxed elegance, thoughtful service, and artfully-unexpected spoils combine to create a wonderland of joy.
Situated on a secluded private beach on seven acres of the Atlantic coast with breathtaking ocean views and lush tropical gardens, the AAA Five-Diamond resort was recently recognized as one of Florida's top resorts in the 2014 Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards. Spacious accommodations designed by iconic potter, designer and author Jonathan Adler give a Capri meets Santorini meets Palm Beach vibe and feature private balconies with hanging chairs to enjoy ocean views. The resort's many amenities include the award-winning 42,000 square foot Eau Spa, three Har-tru tennis courts, two pools, and outstanding child and teen clubs and programs. With over 30,000 square feet of meeting and event space, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa accommodates groups from 10 to 1,000 and offers a wide variety of indoor and outdoor venues for private events. Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa has four restaurants and is just minutes from the lively Palm Beach nightlife and shopping. For more information, please visit www.eaupalmbeach.com, contact your travel professional or call 1.800.EAU.0170 or 561-533-6000.
Video - http://origin-qps.onstreammedia.com/origin/multivu_archive/PRNA/ENR/158369-Jonathan-Adler-Video.mp4
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141113/158355
Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20141113/158368
Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20131218/LA35349LOGO-b
SOURCE Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa