O'FALLON, Ill., Nov. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- At the 2017 Hacker Halted conference, Alpine Security was awarded EC-Council's "Best Newcomer Accredited Training Center (ATC)" in North America for 2017. "It is an honor to receive this award from EC-Council. I am grateful for having an outstanding team that made this possible," said Christian Espinosa, CEO of Alpine Security. "Being EC-Council's best newcomer for 2017 is a big thrill for us because it means all our hard work is paying off for our students and for us. Our trainers are some of the best in the business, and by partnering with EC-Council we are able to leverage their wealth of content and experience to provide the best classroom experience in the greater St. Louis area."
As an EC-Council Accredited Training Center (ATC), Alpine Security delivers a high-quality in-person and remote classroom experience and also private training at client locations. Alpine's instructors have real-world, practical experience in cybersecurity which they bring to their classroom instruction. Alpine Security also offers an Exam Pass Guarantee.
Alpine Security currently offers EC-Council's Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), Certified Network Defender (CND), EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) and Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) certification courses with plans to expand our offerings in the future.
Alpine Security is currently taking public enrollments for the following EC-Council courses:
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) Boot Camp (includes labs and exam voucher)
- March 12-16 (M-F), (M-F), 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., 2018
- To register, visit the course page at: https://www.alpinesecurity.com/training/eccouncil/ec-council-certified-security-analyst-ecsa
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) Boot Camp (includes labs and exam)
- December 11-15 (M-F), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2017
- March 5-9, (M-F), 8:30am - 4:30pm, 2018
- To register, visit the course page at: https://www.alpinesecurity.com/training/eccouncil/computer-hacking-forensic-investigator-chfi
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Boot Camp (includes labs and exam)
- Dec. 18-22 (M-F), 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., 2017
- Jan. 8-18 (M-Th nights) (8 nights), 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., 2018
- Feb. 5-9 (M-F), 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., 2018
- To register, visit the course page at: https://www.alpinesecurity.com/training/eccouncil/certified-ethical-hacker-ceh
Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU) (includes exam)
- March 29-30 (Th-F), 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., 2018
- To register, visit the course page at: https://www.alpinesecurity.com/training/eccouncil/certified-secure-computer-user-cscu
Certified Network Defender (CND) Boot Camp (includes labs and exam)
- April 2-6 (M-F), 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., 2018
- To register, visit the course page at: https://www.alpinesecurity.com/training/eccouncil/certified-network-defender-cnd
About EC-Council's Accredited Training Center Program
EC-Council's Accredited Training Center Program provides valuable tools and resources to assist training organizations in recruiting, training, and certifying IT professionals. IT careers start with the right training. Research has shown that certified employees have superior communication skills and are better able to understand new and complex technologies. EC-Council training partners leverage the many program benefits to promote certification and enhance IT career opportunities for their learners.
About Alpine Security
Alpine Security is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business providing cybersecurity certification, hands-on technical training, and cybersecurity assessment services including penetration testing, risk assessments, incident response, audits, and digital forensics. We believe it is vital to have working, practical knowledge in any subject you teach as a trainer. Our trainers have practical, real-world experience because they also work as penetration testers, incident response handlers, forensic analysts, auditors, etc. We offer both Live In-Person and Live Online certification training. Our courses include the exam voucher and have an exam pass guarantee. We are based in the Greater St. Louis area and add value to clients worldwide.
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Alpine Security