DALLAS, Oct. 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- EDENS, a leading national retail real estate developer, welcomes new retail partners to Preston Royal Village, a premier Dallas retail center. EDENS has curated a great mix of shopping and dining for the center, a long-time favorite in the surrounding community. The approach to enhancing this legacy property included not only thoughtful building improvements, but also additional new and exciting retailers for better shopping and an elevated overall community experience.
"Preston Royal is the living room of this community and we know how important that is to Preston Hollow and the surrounding neighborhoods," says Tom Kiler, Managing Director at EDENS. "It's where memories are made, and we want to enhance that effect by creating spaces where people can connect and have conversations."
EDENS owns 20 properties in Texas — focusing on key bustling cities like Houston and Dallas especially. Preston Royal Village is the first redevelopment center of this targeted market for the company, and has been serving the community as the place for shopping and dining since 1958. This prominent EDENS center encompasses more than 230,000 SF, and boasts more than 60 boutiques, restaurants and service partners.
Many retailers in the center are an integral part of Dallas, and have been for decades— an important part of neighborhood history that EDENS has integrated into the center redevelopment by focusing on a specially curated mix of local, regional and national retailers.
- Pop-up retailers:
- The Cashmere Sale (Opening October 27): Founded and driven by a group of passionate, fashion-oriented women, they provide customers with in-season, high-quality cashmere.
- Cousin Earl (Opening November): Boho chic style clothing and accessories, inspired by bohemian, vintage, hippie styles
- New retailer openings:
- Shake Shack (Now open): An instant neighborhood fixture, Shake Shack provides fresh, simple, high-quality versions of the classics.
- Eatzi's (Opening mid-October): This Texas-adored, European-style market specializes in chef-crafted meals for the taking. Their passion is creating great tasting, well-prepared food for everyone in their neighborhood.
- Roam by Gypsy Wagon (Opening November): A new concept store from Gypsy Wagon, the award-winning home, gift and apparel boutique, carries handmade items, produced with recycled or sustainable materials.
- Kittsona (Opening November): Their priority is to give each woman a place to find endless style options and a trusted place to turn to for favorite looks.
- Sur La Table (Opening November): Since opening their first store in Seattle in 1972, Sur La Table has brought the traditions, tools and tastes of the world to people who love to cook and entertain.
About Preston Royal
For decades, the neighborhoods surrounding Preston Royal Village have relied on the center for its warm atmosphere and its unique places to shop and dine. Families have made memories here, from their first movie at the old Preston Royal Theater to visits to the soda fountain at Dougherty's Pharmacy. Inextricably tied to the community, the center is continuing to grow and change, completing a renovation and revitalization in 2017. For additional information, visit www.prestonroyalvillage.com.
EDENS develops, owns and operates community shopping centers in primary markets across the country. The company has built an institutional-quality portfolio of more than 120 retail centers. EDENS has regional headquarters in Boston, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Miami, Houston and Columbia, S.C. For additional information about the company and its retail real estate portfolio, visit www.edens.com.