BANGALORE, India, May 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Edge AI Software Market is Segmented by Solutions (Software Tools, Platforms), by Application (Autonomous Vehicles Access Management Video Surveillance Remote Monitoring & Predictive Maintenance Telemetry Others). The report covers global opportunity analysis and industry forecast from 2021 to 2026. It is published on Valuates Reports in the Software Category.
The global Edge AI Software market size is projected to reach USD 3363.7 Million by 2026, from USD 713.4 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 24.8% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
Major factors driving the growth of the Edge AI software market are:
Increasing enterprise workloads on the cloud and rapid growth in the number of intelligent applications
Advantages such as minimize the bandwidth required to execute the solution, and lower the latency of response time, secure data processing improves user experience with hyper-personalization and lowers costs by speeding up processes and making devices more energy efficient, are expected to increase the Edge AI software market.
The growing popularity of edge AI software in autonomous vehicle applications
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF EDGE AI SOFTWARE MARKET
Rapid growth in the number of intelligent applications is expected to drive the growth of the edge AI software market. AI is experiencing significant development with the advent of multiple applications in various verticals. To provide efficient and actionable information, these systems need a lot of computational resources to perform tasks like collecting and processing data in real-time. When AI applications are run on cloud technologies, they experience latency problems, making it difficult to provide fast responses. Edge AI software moves computing resources to the network's edge, allowing applications to operate with low latency and high bandwidth.
The increasing growth of IoT is expected to propel the adoption of Edge AI software and thereby increase the market size. Companies may use edge AI to deploy their machine learning models to run locally on edge devices, reducing performance and latency issues. Artificial intelligence systems may provide real-time input to improve mission-critical applications. Edge AI would most likely support industrial-heavy applications like manufacturing and supply chain in the short term. Edge AI may also be used to automate product testing and inspection, resulting in higher quality and lower costs.
Furthermore, edge AI software is becoming more common among businesses as it supports essential AI applications like autonomous vehicles and robotics. This in turn is expected to drive the growth of the Edge AI software market.
Another factor that is expected to boost the growth of the Edge AI software market is the usage of wearable devices, as they require computing on the go and cannot rely on remote cloud services.
North America is expected to hold one of the largest market shares during the forecast period. Organizations in North America, especially in the United States, have taken advantage of AI, machine learning, and deep learning technologies to remain ahead of the competition. The region's economies are well-established, allowing edge AI software vendors to invest in new technologies.
On the other hand, APAC is expected to be one of the fastest-growing regions during the forecast period. The major factors fueling the growth of the edge AI software market in the APAC region are the growing amount of data generated from edge devices across various industry verticals, increasing consumer spending on smart solutions in countries, such as China, Japan, Australia, and India
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The global Edge Computing market is projected to reach USD 41740 Million by 2026, from USD 6149 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 31.1% during the forecast period 2021-2026. IBM, Microsoft, Amazon Web Services, Dell, Cisco, HPE, Huawei, Lenovo, and others are currently major global manufacturers, accounting for more than 60% of the market in 2020. From a geographic standpoint, the North American market dominates the global edge computing consumer market, accounting for roughly 37% of the market, followed by Europe, which accounts for roughly 32%.
- The global Mobile Edge Computing market is projected to reach USD 1530.6 Million by 2027, from USD 250.9 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 28.9% during 2021-2027.
- Multi-access Edge Computing Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2021 to 2027. The Report contains segmentation By Type (Hardware, Software, Services), By Application (Education, Healthcare, Automotive, Surveillance, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- Edge Computing Networking Devices Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2021 to 2027. The Report contains segmentation By Type (Routers, Switches, Small Base Station, Processor), By Application (Manufacture Industry, Education Industry, Automotive and Transportation, Clinic and Health Care, Telecommunication, Gas and Oil Industry, Government, Retail, Others) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- AI based Edge Computing Chip Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2021 to 2027. The Report contains segmentation By Type (12nm, 16nm, Others), By Application (Smart Manufacturing, Smart Home, Smart Retail, Smart Transportation, Smart Finance, Smart Medical, Smart Driving, Other) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- The global artificial intelligence market is expected to reach USD 169411.8 Million in 2025, from USD 4065 Million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 55.6% from 2018 to 2025. The artificial intelligence market is expected to expand as investment in AI technology increases, as does the need to analyse and interpret large quantities of data. The lack of qualified and experienced personnel, on the other hand, is expected to stifle the AI industry's growth.
- IoT Devices Market Size, Share, Trends, Growth, Industry Analysis, Forecast 2021 to 2027. The Report contains segmentation By Type (Sensor, RFID, Industrial Robotics, Distributed Control System, Condition Monitoring, Smart Meter, Smart Beacon, Yield Monitoring, Electronic Shelf Label, Camera), By Application (Manufacturing, Energy, Oil & Gas, Metals and Mining, Healthcare, Retail, Transportation, Agriculture) and Regional Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast.
- The global IoT Cloud Platform market size is projected to reach USD 10330 Million by 2027, from USD 3108.9 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 18.2% during 2021-2027.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources