Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shielding Market Size To Reach USD 9.69 Billion in 2028 | Reports and Data
Introduction of stringent environmental and EMC regulations against electromagnetic emissions from equipment is a key factor expected to drive market revenue growth
Market Size - USD 6.72 Billion in 2020, Market Growth - CAGR of 5.0%, Market Trends -Compliance with stringent EMC Requirements
Aug 04, 2021, 10:00 ET
NEW YORK, Aug. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- According to the latest report offered by Reports and Data, the Global Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) Shielding Market size is expected to exceed USD 9.69 Billion and register a revenue CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period. Key factors such as increasing demand for a variety of advanced and smart consumer electronics goods and appliances, ongoing pilot projects and field trials to check viability of 5G technology, and increasing electromagnetic pollution are driving robust global EMI shielding market revenue growth currently.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1173
Electromagnetic Interference (EMI) can disrupt functionality of equipment, electronic devices, and systems that are used in critical applications including military and aerospace electronics, medical devices and equipment, industrial equipment touch screens, consumer electronics and appliances, navigation and vehicular control and guidance systems, mass transit systems, and others. EMI can result in temporary disturbance, data losses, and also critical system failure.
Increasing implementation of government policies to minimize electromagnetic radiations in the environment is another factor prompting electronic product manufacturers to utilize conductive coatings and paints that offer advanced EMI shielding for non-metallic surfaces and plastics in telecommunication devices and equipment, smartphones and connected devices, consumer electronics, medical and military devices, and others. Rapidly increasing usage of devices connected to Wi-Fi and cellular networks across the globe is expected to continue to drive advancements in EMI shielding technologies and solutions, and support growth of the global EMI shielding market to a significant extent.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/emi-shielding-market
Some key findings from the report
- Among the type segments, the tapes and laminates segment is expected to account for a significantly larger revenue share contribution to the global EMI shielding market during the forecast period. Tapes and laminates are widely used in applications requiring a reliable electrical contact, specifically for grounding, electromagnetic shielding, and charge draining. These tapes are used in electronic testing for designing, prototyping, and troubleshooting in various electronic devices and equipment. Some of the common applications of EMI shielding tapes and laminates include protection for computers, laptops cell phones, and Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) products and devices from electromagnetic interference.
- Among the method segments, the radiation segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global EMI shielding market in 2020, which is expected to incline significantly over the forecast period. Robust revenue growth can be attributed to extensive deployment of EMI metal shielding for electronic/electrical device protection from radiation and interference. For instance, EMI shielding solutions are employed in hospitals to protect sensitive electrical equipment such as Electrocardiography (ECG) machines to protect and reduce the effects of radiation.
- Asia Pacific market is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR during the forecast period, which can be attributed to factors such as rapidly surging demand for consumer electronic products and home appliances and rapid development of advanced cellular infrastructure in countries in the region. China, being a major manufacturing hub for various electronic devices, accounts for substantially high demand for EMI shielding. In addition, increasing investments by Electric Vehicle (EV) manufacturers in Japan for development of more advanced electric/hybrid vehicles and consumer electronic products and appliances is expected to support revenue growth of the Asia Pacific EMI shielding market to a significant extent over the forecast period.
- Major companies are researching and developing more advanced EMI shielding solutions for a wide range of products and equipment used across various industry verticals. Companies are continuously focusing on R&D initiatives and increasing investments and budgets in order to launch new and more innovative products in the market and to gain a competitive edge.
- Los Angeles-based Nanotech Energy Inc., which is a leading supplier of graphene, announced the launch of its proprietary EMI Armor Paint & Sheets and graphene powered coatings and films for EMI and RFI shielding, as well as heat management in early October 2020.
Some major companies operating in the global EMI shielding market include:
- Laird PLC
- RTP Company
- Marktek Inc.
- Tech-Etch Inc.
- HEICO Corporation
- Schaffner Group
- Omega Shielding Products
Order Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1173
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global EMI shielding market on the basis of type, method, industry, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- EMI Shielding Tapes & Laminates
- Conductive Coatings and Paints
- Metal Shielding Products
- EMI Filters
- Conductive Polymers
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Consumer Electronics
- Telecom and IT
- Defense and Aerospace
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Browse Similar Reports by Materials and Chemicals Industry
Isononanoic Acid Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Grade (Domestic Grade, Industrial Grade), By Sales Channel (Online Retails, Offline Retails), By Applications (Plasticizer In Personal Care, Conditioning & Cleansing Agent, Emulsifying Agent, Surfactant Formulations, Others), Forecasts To 2027
Chromium Chloride Market Size, Share & Trends, By Product (Protein Isolates, Protein Concentrates, Others), By Type (Powder, Paste), By End-Use Verticals (Pharmaceuticals, Nutraceuticals & Feed Grade, Textile Industry, Food & Beverages, Others), Forecasts To 2027
Acrylic Monomers Market By Product (Methyl Acrylate Monomers, Butyl Acrylate Monomers, Ethyl Acrylate Monomers, 2 Ethyl Hexyl Acrylate Monomers (2-EHA Monomers), Others), By Application, By End User, And Segment Forecasts To 2027
Demulsifier Market By Type (Water-Soluble, Oil-Soluble), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By Application (Crude Oil Production, Petroleum Refineries, Oil-Based Power Plants, Lubricant Manufacturing Sludge Oil Treatment), 2017-2027
Metal Cleaning Chemicals Market Size, Share and Demand By Chemical Type (Aqueous, Solvent), By End User (Automotive, Construction, Manufacturing, Appliances and Utensils, Others), By Application (Steel, Copper, Aluminum, Others), Forecasts To 2027
Polyglycolic Acid Market By Form (Films, Fibers, And Others), By Distribution Channel (Online And Offline), By Industry Vertical (Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas, Packaging, And Others), 2017-2027
Trivalent Chromium Finishing Market Size, Share & Analysis By System (Conversion Coatings, Plating, Others), By Application (Functional, Decorative), and By End-Use (Oil & Gas, Automotive, Others), Forecasts To 2027
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read full Press Release at : https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-emi-shielding-market
SOURCE Reports And Data
Share this article