DUBLIN, April 24, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The "The Connected Consumer Survey 2019: Mobile Services and Devices in Emerging Asia-Pacific" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report focuses on aspects of the Connected Consumer Survey that relate to the spend and behaviour of smartphone users in emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP). The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research between August and September 2019.
Survey Data Coverage
The survey was conducted in association with On Device Research between August and September 2019. The survey groups were chosen to be representative of the mobile-internet-using population in the region. The analyst set quotas on age, gender and geographical spread to that effect. There were a minimum of 1000 respondents per country, and 4,000 in the region.
The Report Answers the Following Questions
- What is the relationship between 4G and mobile users' service spend?
- What is the relationship between data usage and spend?
- What is the relationship between service-based pricing and spend?
- How does the bundling of value-added services affect spend?
- What is the level of awareness of 5G technology, and to what extent are customers interested and willing to pay more for 5G-enabled services?
- How much do consumers spend on their smartphones and how often do they replace them?
Who Should Read this Report
- Operators' strategy executives and marketing managers who are interested in understanding the needs of their consumer customer base and the different drivers of customer spend.
- Market intelligence and research executives in service providers that are responsible for understanding end-user trends and supporting business units in identifying and addressing new opportunities.
- Equipment/device manufacturers and software providers that want to identify end-user trends in service and device usage and help their operator customers to prioritise investments and improve their ability to address market opportunities.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kakmwy
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets