CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 21, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Carolinas AGC (CAGC) will bring together hundreds of executives representing highway, building, and utility construction companies, specialty contracting companies, suppliers and service companies from around the Southeast, to Asheville, NC in June for the inaugural Divisions' Conference and Construction Industry Summit. Embarking on a journey to advance the construction industry in vision and voice, the Summit will feature nationally recognized speakers in the areas of leadership, economics, entrepreneurial enterprises, and strategic vision, including:
- Emmitt Smith, President and CEO, Emmitt Smith Enterprises
- George P. Bush, Co-Founder, Hispanic Republicans of Texas
- Martin Regalia, Ph.D., Senior Vice President for Economic and Tax Policy and Chief Economist, United States Chamber of Commerce
- Nicholas Beamon, Principal Consultant, Facilitator and Executive Coach, The Center for Intentional Leadership
- David Zerfoss, CEO of The Zerfoss Group and Chair for Vistage, The Zerfoss Group
The Carolinas AGC Divisions' Conference and Construction Industry Summit will be held at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville, NC, on June 27 – 30, 2013.
Interested in getting in front of hundreds of contractors? Become an exhibitor during the 2013 Conference EXPO, Friday, June 28.
For more information contact Lori Tharp, 704-372-1450 x5227, email@example.com
Carolinas AGC (CAGC) represents contractors and construction-related firms in North Carolina and South Carolina, and serves as a chapter of AGC of America and ARTBA. Together with its members, CAGC believes in advancing the construction industry to enhance the quality of life and deliver a sustainable difference in the Carolinas. Visit us at www.cagc.org.
SOURCE Carolinas AGC