RADNOR, Pa., March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- eMoney Advisor (eMoney) today announced 10 new members to the firm's Advisory Board. The new board members were officially appointed at eMoney's annual Advisory Board Meeting which takes place through March 31 at eMoney's Headquarters in Radnor, Pa.
The annual Advisory Board meeting is an exclusive opportunity for some of eMoney's top clients to connect with the firm's leadership team, share feedback, new ideas and best practices, and preview eMoney's exciting product roadmap and platform enhancements planned for the year ahead. The two-day event is also filled with thought leadership from industry speakers, personalized training sessions, networking, professional development workshops and more.
The newly appointed 2017 Advisory Board members include:
- Brad K. Arends, J.D., CEO, intellicents Investment Solutions
- Jane Beule, MBA, CFP®, MLA, TEP®, Founder & President, Griffin Black
- Lisa Colletti, JD, CFP®, Director of Planning, Principal, Aspirant
- Brian K. Davies, ChFC®, CLU, CLTC, Director of Technology Education, Founders Financial
- Deborah Fox, CEO & Founder, Fox Financial Planning Network (FFPN)
- Russell Jacobs III, CFP®, ChFC®, CLU, Founding Partner and Sr. Financial Planner, Jacobs Coolidge & Company, LLC
- Martine Lellis, CFP®, CPA, Chief Operating Officer, Sullivan, Bruyette, Speros, & Blayner, LLC
- Elaine Manley, CFP®, Financial Advisor, Waddell & Reed
- Lora Murphy, CPA, CFP®, CDFA™, Principal, Senior Financial Advisor, Wipfli Hewins
- Karen Van Voorhis, CFP®, Vice President, Sapers and Wallack
"Our Advisory Board is a remarkable group of financial professionals who are committed to what we, as a firm, stand for – providing innovative technology and services that transform the way financial professionals deliver scalable advice and build collaborative relationships with their clients," said Ed O'Brien, CEO of eMoney Advisor. "We're thrilled to welcome more of the industry's top advisors into our eMoney family. Both their successes and their challenges will help to develop the future of our product, which aims to accommodate their ever-changing, diverse business needs."
Founded more than 10 years ago, eMoney's Advisory Board is now staffed with 30 of the industry's top advisors and financial professionals. They have been chosen by senior leaders at eMoney based on their engagement level with the eMoney platform; their willingness to provide guidance on business strategy; their commitment to innovation in the industry; and their desire to advocate for the eMoney brand.
Current Advisory Board Members include:
- Kevin Bauer, BCJ Capital Management
- Eric Billimoria, WealthCare Advisors, LLC
- Robb Boland, The Boland Investment Group of RBC Wealth Management
- Patti Brennan, Key Financial Inc.
- Tim Carneval, MAI Capital Management
- Ron Carson, Carson Wealth Management Group
- Scott Curran, The Curran Group, LLC
- Tim Dougherty, Windsor Financial Group
- David Edwards, Heron Financial Group
- Erik Evans, GoalQueste, LLC
- Tony Feliciano, uFinanical Group
- Scott Fitzgerald, Strategic Financial Management
- Thom Hall, Thom K. Hall Financial Group
- David Hill, Integrated Wealth Solutions
- Perry Moore, Payne Wealth Partners
- Donna Murray, South State Wealth
- John Sammut, Sammut Wealth Management
- Debra Schatzki, BPP Wealth Solutions
- Neal A. Slafsky, United Capital Private Wealth Counseling
- James Werner, Silicon Hills Wealth MGMT
Members of the Advisory Board remain connected to eMoney and to each other throughout the year by different means of communication, such as:
- Quarterly conference calls to maintain open dialogue concerning important product developments
- Face-to-face meetings, one of which occurs at eMoney's annual Advisor Summit
- An exclusive LinkedIn Group to facilitate ongoing discussions, share best practices and provide feedback
"After a record-breaking 2016, it is more important than ever to be surrounded by individuals of this caliber so that we can continue transforming the future of financial planning," said O'Brien.
About eMoney Advisor
eMoney Advisor, LLC ("eMoney"), based in Radnor, Pennsylvania, is the only wealth-planning system for financial advisors and firms that offers superior transparency, accessibility, security, and organization for everything that affects their clients' financial lives. A technology envisioned and created to transform the way financial professionals deliver scalable advice and build collaborative relationships with their clients, eMoney's award-winning software and resources help advisors prepare their clients for secure financial futures. For more information, please visit www.emoneyadvisor.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/emoney-advisor-appoints-10-new-advisory-board-members-300431892.html
SOURCE eMoney Advisor