The global employment services market is expected to grow from $1,256.2 billion in 2019 to $1,290.5 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 10% from 2021 and reach $1,678.7 billion in 2023.
North America was the largest region in the global employment services market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2019. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 30% of the global employment services market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global employment services market.
Staffing agencies are increasingly using technology to effectively recruit and manage candidates. These technologies offer features such as passive activity tracking, integration with email platforms and maintains candidate databases. This reduces recruitment time, improves placement quality, and strengthens relationship with clients. Recruitment analytics software also provides helpful business insights for staffing agencies. For example, in North America, 64% of firms use technologies such as an applicant tracking system (ATS) to track candidate activity and about 60% firms use a customer relationship management (CRM) system for business development.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider employment services market, and compares it with other markets.
The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
The employment services market section of the report gives context. It compares the employment services market with other segments of the commercial services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, employment services indicators comparison.
4. Employment Services Market Product Analysis 4.1. Leading Products/ Services 4.2. Key Features and Differentiators 4.3. Development Products
5. Employment Services Market Supply Chain 5.1. Supply Chain 5.2. Distribution 5.3. End Customers
6. Employment Services Market Customer Information 6.1. Customer Preferences 6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Employment Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Employment Services Market Size And Growth 8.1. Market Size 8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion) 8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market 8.2.2. Restraints On The Market 8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion) 8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market 8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Employment Services Market Regional Analysis 9.1. Global Employment Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion) 9.2. Global Employment Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region 9.3. Global Employment Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Employment Services Market Segmentation 10.1. Global Employment Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Employment Placement Agencies
Executive Search Services
Temporary Help Services
Professional Employer Organizations
10.2. Global Employment Services Market, Segmentation By Vertical, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
Banking and Financial
Information and Technology
10.3. Global Employment Services Market, Segmentation By Mode, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Employment Services Market Metrics 11.1. Employment Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global 11.2. Per Capita Average Employment Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global