BOULDER, Colo., Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Engredea and the NEXT Innovation Summit, the ingredient and supply chains' premier annual events, have announced the innovative programs and leading-edge discussions that will deliver a full spectrum of opportunities to enter, grow and succeed in the global health and nutrition marketplace. The events will be held at the Anaheim (CA) Convention Center March 5-9, 2014, co-located with Natural Products Expo West, and are produced by New Hope Natural Media, a division of Penton.
"Attending Engredea and the NEXT Innovation Summit is paramount for product developers, researchers, formulators, brand managers – truly any ingredient innovator - to source and create the next generation of products across the healthy and functional food and beverage, dietary supplement and bioactive, and NutriCosmetic markets," said Erica Stone, Managing Director of the Engredea portfolio.
Engredea 2014 is the only trade show that brings together the full food chain of supply to shelf for the global nutrition industry, including innovative ingredients, trailblazing technology, training and research to better position any brand or product in the global nutrition industry. The expo floor will offer hundreds of exhibits, formulation demos, and networking events. Engredea exhibitors of note include: DSM, Blue California, Gencor, Kyowa, Nutrasource, Sirio, Venable, Orgenetics and Vitatech.
The Engredea conference will deliver information on global ingredient sourcing, regulatory, GMP compliance and new market trends. Conference highlights include:
- Regulatory Rodeo: What Food, Supplement, & Cosmetic Companies Need to Know to Stay Out of the Pokey
- Developing and Marketing "Foods that Work" (Functional Foods, Medical Foods and Foods for Special Dietary Needs)
- Ingredient Market Forecast; 10 Functional Ingredients That Will Change the World
The NEXT Innovation Summit (formerly Nutracon) will bring together luminaries from the nutrition, health, and technology industries. In the fast-paced first afternoon, the entire conference audience will convene for five keynote-level presenters who will speak passionately about macro forces changing the way we innovate and do business, from globalization and the circular economy to personalized healthcare and hand-held technologies. Tracks on day two will dive deep into important issues, trends, and science shaping innovation.
Key highlights for The NEXT Innovation Summit include:
- Keynote speaker, Daniel Kraft, MD, a Stanford and Harvard trained physician-scientist, inventor and innovator will speak to, "The Future of Health & Medicine: Where Can Technology Take Us?"
- Keynote speaker, Neil Grimmer, Co-Founder & President of Plum Inc., will discuss, "Disruptive Design as an Agent for Change: How Plum leverages design-thinking to challenge conventions and impact categories and communities."
- The Evolution & Macro Forces Track will dive into mainstream and macro forces influencing the healthy products industry, including such breakout sessions around sustainability, non-GMO, upcycling, price volatility, and market-shifting ingredient trends.
- The Growing on Trend Track will utilize trend data to focus on growing established business and developing innovative new products.
- The Integral Science Track draws industry experts and renowned scientists to deliver the latest and most compelling science around experiential ingredients, diabetes and obesity, omega-3s, cognitive health and more.
For more information on Engredea, visit www.engredea.com. For more information on the NEXT Innovation Summit, visit www.nextinnovationsummit.com. For the latest industry news visit http://newhope360.com/supply-home.
The tradeshow for the global supply market, Engredea showcases new ingredients, technologies, applications and services for healthy foods-and-beverages, dietary supplement/bioactive and nutricosmetic markets. Engredea is co-located with Natural Products Expo West and the NEXT Innovation Summit.
About the NEXT Innovation Summit
NEXT Innovation Summit is the premier education and networking conference for the health and nutrition industry. The conference provides relevant insights for innovation based on science and technology, case studies and market.
For millions of business owners and decision-makers, Penton makes the difference every day. We engage our professional users by providing actionable ideas and insights, data and workflow tools, community and networking, both in person and virtually, all with deep relevance to their specific industries. We then activate this engagement by connecting users with tens of thousands of targeted providers of products and services to help drive business growth. Learn more about our company at www.penton.com
Penton is a privately held company owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP.
New Hope Natural Media
Phone: (303) 998-9232