SAN FRANCISCO, March 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- enSilo, the company that has redefined endpoint security, today announced the release of its expanded platform, which includes a built-in next-generation antivirus (NGAV) solution. This addition gives enSilo the most effective preventative endpoint security platform on the market, containing NGAV as the first line of defense and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) in a preventative containment mode as the last line of defense. The company also announced today support for Linux based operating systems to secure production servers.
"Piecing together a myriad of security solutions to combat different types of emerging threats is too costly, overly complex and not truly effective," said Roy Katmor, co-founder and CEO of enSilo. "It's our mission to eliminate the need for multiple AV, application control, forensics and remediation solutions. Now, we're able to give CIOs and CISOs a single, real-time, preventative endpoint platform that acts as the first and last line of defense without worrying about multiple layers of compatibility. The platform is well-suited to scale in an enterprise where endpoints are constantly introduced."
If an advanced attack penetrates the initial NGAV defense, enSilo's patented unique Post-Infection Protection identifies the active threat within the environment, and prevents – in real time – the theft or ransoming of data. As the platform blocks these consequences of the attack, it sends security teams a single alert with detailed, enriched, contextual data that speeds remediation across the entire environment.
The most comprehensive endpoint security platform, enSilo hits all of the follow marks, which are critical for enterprise security:
- Preventive – To ensure that no damage is done, prevention is critical. The built-in NGAV, which leverages machine learning, exponentially reduces the initial threat surface by automatically preventing the execution of complex malware. More advanced threats that are still able to infect the device are contained in real time by enSilo's Post Infection Protection, which stops data theft, malicious encryption, and other forms of tampering.
- Accurate– Security operations will only be alerted to genuine threats. False-positives and indicator based "alert storms" do not happen with enSilo. Likewise, forensic teams will receive fully enriched contextual data on the threat, which will greatly simplify remediation.
- Real Time – Threats are stopped before they can do damage – not after. enSilo makes incident response automatic.
- Autonomous – With enSilo, no additional security tools are required to operate the platform or control infected devices.
- Frictionless – enSilo allows users to continue working securely, even when their endpoint is compromised.
In addition to NGAV, enSilo now supports Linux servers with its version release for Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS 6.8 and 7.x.
To learn more about the latest release of enSilo's platform, please visit www.ensilo.com.
enSilo is a comprehensive endpoint security platform that combines next generation anti-virus with post-infection data protection capabilities that can automatically respond to and defeat the most complex infections.
The unique platform makes incident response automatic and provides post-infection protection that prevents the theft or ransom of all data even if an endpoint is compromised. enSilo enables forensic teams with evidence of all stopped attacks so remediation can follow the clear-cut evidence without being buried in questionable alerts.
enSilo is financially backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Rembrandt Venture Partners and Carmel Ventures.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ensilo-adds-ngav-support-to-remove-redundant-security-and-remediation-expenditures-300430138.html