SALEM, N.H., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterasys Networks, a Siemens Enterprise Communications Company, will be exhibiting at the 2013 eTech Ohio Conference, February 11-13, 2013 in Columbus, Ohio and presenting sessions on BYOD and the flipped classroom. As more K-12 schools look to implement BYOD, pressures around cost and implementation are dividing key stakeholders. Learn about the necessary steps to maximize BYOD success during a session led by Enterasys experts at the show.
Simultaneous to the BYOD movement is the shift to flipped classrooms, where the traditional teaching model is reversed and students watch lectures on videos at home and do homework in class to increase collaboration. In a session led by Enterasys experts, learn the best practices associated with implementing this kind of technology and how it's impacting the IT service model.
WHERE: eTech Ohio Conference; Greater Columbus Convention Center
WHEN: February 11 – 13, 2013
WHO: Jonathan Kidwell, national K-12 manager, Enterasys Networks
Jerry Herzog, solutions engineer, Enterasys Networks
Jean Mickelson, K-12 specialist, Enterasys Networks
- Preparing the Flipped Network: All Users Are Not Created Equal: Learn how best practices in the flipped classroom movement, as well as other instructional movements, are changing the way CIOs have to approach delivering IT services.
- Monday, February 11, 2013, 12:00 - 12:45 PM ET in Room C222
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 3:45 - 4:30 PM ET in Room C223
- Prepping for BYOD/1:1: Five Crucial Steps to Win Parent, Teacher & Student Support: Implementing BYOD/1:1 is about more than just the technology- it's about getting the teachers, principals, students and community on board. This session will identify the steps necessary to maximize success and outline procedures to get all parties involved.
- Monday, February 11, 2013: 2:30 - 3:15 PM ET in Room D233-235
- Tuesday, February 12, 2013: 1:15 - 2:00 PM ET in Room C223
- Enterasys Video on Activities at eTech
- Enterasys Social Media Newsroom
- Connect with Enterasys via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+
About Enterasys Networks and Siemens Enterprise Communications
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a leading global provider of unified communications (UC) solutions and network infrastructure for enterprises of all sizes. Leveraging 160 years of experience, we deliver innovation and quality to the world's most successful companies, backed by a world-class services portfolio which includes international multi-vendor managed and outsourcing capabilities.
Our OpenScape communications solutions provide a seamless and efficient collaboration experience – on any device – which amplifies collective effort and dramatically improves business performance.
Together, our global team of UC experts and service professionals set the standards for a rich communications experience that empowers teams to deliver better results.
Siemens Enterprise Communications is a joint venture of The Gores Group and Siemens AG, and includes Enterasys Networks, a provider of network infrastructure and security solutions, creating a complementary and complete enterprise communications solutions portfolio.
For more information, please visit:
Siemens Enterprise Communications GmbH & Co. KG is a Trademark Licensee of Siemens AG.
+1 603 952 5151
+1 617 624 3231
SOURCE Enterasys Networks