FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Nov. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- International Data Corp (IDC), the premier global provider of market intelligence and advice, and IDG World Expo, the leading producer of world-class tradeshows and events, today announced the final presenter list for the inaugural Enterprise MobileNext Forum, a content-rich mobility event focused exclusively on the enterprise. Enterprise leaders driving some of the most exciting mobile deployments today and senior industry executives from across the mobile ecosystem including IBM, AT&T, LG Electronics, SAP, RIM, Google, Good Technology and Xerox, will present on and discuss emerging mobile trends including securing and protecting organizations from common "BYOD" exposures and mobile enabling the sales team, and share real world examples of leading-edge mobile deployments.
"The strong lineup of keynote speakers, event sponsors and conference presenters is huge validation of our 'enterprise' focus. Mobile has already impacted society, changing the way we interact with our community and absorb information. Organizations are beginning to feel its positive effects and, attending events like MobileNext, will better prepare decision makers as mobile increasingly shapes the future of how enterprises are run and managed," said Stephen Drake, program vice president of mobility and telecom and forum co-chair, IDC.
Exciting additions to the already stellar conference program include:
- Mayur Kamat, product manager of enterprise mobility at Google, will discuss the impact of cloud services on mobile applications;
- John Herema III, senior vice president of corporate strategy at Good Technology, will present on virtualization in the data protection and security panel;
- David Heit, director of product strategy at RIM, will join mobile strategists in the enterprise panel to discuss and debate the growing power of tablet technology, the future of the PC in the enterprise and implications of these changes on budgets, policy and the role of IT;
- James Musick, director of web communications and social media at Genentech, will discuss the evolution of usability and the success of one of the leading "in-house" app store deployments;
- S. Richard Re, executive director of treasury services and core cash management at JPMorgan Chase, will join a panel discussion on mobile enterprise application strategies, implications for development and internal vs. external enterprise app stores;
- Eric R. Stager, product manager of web and mobile apps at Eaton Industrial Sector, will share a unique tablet solution for mobile sales;
- Rick Peltz, senior vice president and CIO at Marcus and Millichap, will offer examples of how mobile is transforming commercial real-estate.
- Scott Weiss, managing partner at leading venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz, will close the conference with a provocative keynote entitled, "The Enterprise Software Massacre."
- For a complete list of speakers visit: http://www.mnextforum.com/speakers.
Registration is open for Enterprise MobileNext. To register, visit https://register.rcsreg.com/r2/mnext2011/ga/clear.html. Those interested in obtaining more information about the Enterprise MobileNext, can visit www.mnextforum.com.
About IDG World Expo
IDG World Expo (www.idgworldexpo.com) is a leading producer of tradeshows and events for professionals and consumers seeking world-class education, strategic business relationships, and access to industry-leading products and services. IDG World Expo's portfolio of conferences and events includes Macworld|iWorld, MacIT® Conference, Electronic Entertainment Expo® (E3®), Anime Expo®, QuakeCon, Halo® Fest, Enterprise MobileNext, Macworld Mobile at Mobile Asia Congress™, and Macworld Mobile at Mobile World Congress™ . IDG World Expo is a business unit of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research and event company.
International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. IDC helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community to make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. More than 1,000 IDC analysts provide global, regional, and local expertise on technology and industry opportunities and trends in over 110 countries. For more than 47 years, IDC has provided strategic insights to help our clients achieve their key business objectives. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology media, research, and events company. You can learn more about IDC by visiting www.idc.com.
All product and company names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
SOURCE IDG World Expo