HOUSTON, March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- E&P magazine will recognize all the winners of Hart Energy's 2011 Meritorious Awards for Engineering Excellence during the opening day of the Offshore Technology Conference at Reliant Park (May 3, 2011, in Houston). E&P's May 2011 issue will showcase the winners.
"For 40 years Hart Energy and its predecessors have been honored to recognize and announce the winners of the Meritorious Award for Engineering Excellence," E&P editor Judy Maksoud said. "This year's winners continue the tradition of technical innovation which has enabled our industry to make steady progress in the face of more challenging reservoirs and more hostile operating environments."
The honorees are:
- Drillbits: Baker Hughes for its Kymera™ hybrid bit technology
- Drilling Fluids: Newpark for its Evolution™ drilling fluid system
- Drilling Tools: Schlumberger for SonicScope™
- Formation Evaluation: Halliburton for GeoTap™ IDS
- Completions: Baker Hughes for Equalizer™ Select
- Stimulation: Baker Hughes for OptiPort™
- IOR/EOR: Brinker Technology for Platelet Barrier technology
- Remediation: Weatherford for its Well Intervention Unit
- Intelligent Systems & Components: Verdande Technology for its DrillEdge™ software platform
- Exploration Technology: Geotrace for Bandwidth Extension
- Facilities: Baker Hughes for its Eco Centre
Hart Energy provides specialized data/information products and member-only services to targeted audiences worldwide and ranks among the leading providers of news, data and analysis for the global energy industry. Its core publishing and consulting expertise has been extended to online products (databases, maps) and services (web sites, market information) as well as industry conferences and exhibitions. Headquartered in Houston, Hart Energy's market-leading publications include E&P, Oil and Gas Investor, Midstream Business and FUEL.
SOURCE Hart Energy