NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- INSIGHTS 2017 -- Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, announced today at Insights 2017 in Nashville the winners of the 2017 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards program for the Americas region. The global awards program, now in its second year, recognizes innovative organizations that have successfully transformed operations by deploying Epicor solutions and services to achieve excellence in business efficiency, customer experience, and overall performance.
Epicor Customer Excellence Awards programs are run in the Americas, Asia Pacific, the United Kingdom, Middle East, India and Africa. The regional program winners are automatically considered as finalists in the global categories for overall "Customer of the Year" and will be announced later this year, after all the regional awards programs have concluded.
"Our customers work tirelessly on innovative solutions and making every effort to achieve business goals each and every day," said Lisa Pope, executive vice president, sales, Americas, Epicor Software. "At Epicor, we couldn't be more proud to be a trusted ally to our customers by supporting them in transforming businesses, drive innovation, and deliver world-class customer outcomes."
The following companies are 2017 Epicor Customer Excellence Award winners in the Americas regional program:
- Birmingham Fastener is the Business Transformation winner, chosen for clearly demonstrating best-in-class business transformation and measurable business value from their Epicor® Prophet 21® implementation.
- The winner in the Technology Innovator category is Epicor ERP customer Re:Sound Music Licensing Company, selected for demonstrating how they've leverage technology to drive innovation throughout their business to achieve measurable success.
- The Customer Experience award winner is East Grand Forks Hardware Hank who has transformed customer experience through the implementation and adoption of Epicor Eagle®.
- Metal-Tech Partners has demonstrated measurable business benefits with Epicor Cloud ERP and is the winner in the Cloud Deployment category.
- Enpress, LLC won the Rapid Time to Value award for demonstrating a fast implementation and deployment of Epicor ERP through motivated project teams, efficient and effective staffing, training, and production readiness.
Award entries were judged by the complexity of the project, including what business areas were impacted by the scope of the project; clearly stated objectives, why was this initiative started? What were the deliverables? How was success defined? As well as overall business impact of the initiative relative to stated goals: What was achieved? How did this compare to the original KPIs? For more information on the 2017 Epicor Customer Excellence Awards regional programs visit the Epicor website.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers' unique business processes and operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources so you can focus on growth. For more information, connect with Epicor or visit www.epicor.com.
Epicor, the Epicor logo, Prophet 21, Epicor ERP, Epicor Cloud ERP, and Epicor Eagle are trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation.
Manager, Public Relations, Americas
Epicor Software Corporation
+1 512 278 5265
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/epicor-announces-the-2017-customer-excellence-award-winners-for-the-americas-300463749.html
SOURCE Epicor Software Corporation