SAN FRANCISCO, June 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Esurance, the direct-to-consumer insurance company, is now offering motorcycle insurance in Wisconsin.
This new product not only covers motorcycles, but also scooters, dirt bikes, golf carts, snowmobiles, and even Segways. Esurance has expanded its portfolio of products and services to include renters coverage, and now motorcycle insurance2, to reach the growing number of consumers that want an award-winning online experience3 and outstanding 24/7 customer service for all their insurance needs.
A motorcycle insurance policy from Esurance typically includes:
- A unique option that pays the manufacturer's suggested retail price of a current model year motorcycle or of the same make and model if it is declared a total loss
- Trip interruption coverage to help stranded riders face unforeseen expenses like lodging, transportation, and food in the event of an accident or mechanical breakdown
- $3,000 worth of optional or added equipment coverage that's automatically included in the comprehensive and collision coverage
- Protection for riding apparel and helmets if they're damaged in a covered collision loss
- Up to $100 of roadside assistance coverage4 each time a customer needs their bike towed to the nearest qualified repair shop
- A multi-policy discount, a safety course discount, and many other terrific discounts that can reduce premiums
Wisconsin riders who choose Esurance also have a wealth of useful interactive online tools and technology that make the insurance process easier. For more information about motorcycle insurance, motorcycle safety, and other motorcycle-related topics, please visit the Esurance website and the Esurance blog.
1. Source: Wisconsin Department of Transportation, 2011 http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/motorist/crashfacts/docs/motorcyclefacts.pdf
2. Renters coverage not available in all states; Esurance-underwritten motorcycle insurance only available in Wisconsin
3. Customer Respect Group, June 2012: "Auto-Insurers Online Self-Service Report 2012: Leaders and Laggards - Who is Leading (and Who is Falling Behind) in the Race to Deliver Superior Online Interactions?"
4. Up to three covered claims within any 12-month policy period
Esurance provides auto, renters, and motorcycle insurance direct to consumers online, over the phone, and through select agents, including sister company, Answer Financial. With an easy-to-use mobile app, quick comparison quotes, and online repair monitoring, Esurance is the smart choice for today's web-savvy consumer. As a member of the Allstate family with an A+ rating from A.M. Best, Esurance is a reliable choice for car insurance, offering anytime, anywhere service just a click, call, or tap away. For more information, visit www.esurance.com or call 1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262).