SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Esurance, the direct-to-consumer insurance company, is now offering Nebraska renters coverage for the more than 180,000 renters in the Cornhusker State.
Renters coverage in Nebraska from Esurance can help cover things that landlords generally don't, including:
- Additional living expenses (food, hotel, etc.) if the rental home becomes temporarily unlivable due to a covered loss
- Medical payments to others if a guest is injured on a policyholder's property
- Repair or replacement bills if a policyholder's valuables are stolen or damaged by a covered loss like fire, theft, or vandalism
- Liability expenses if a policyholder is involved in a lawsuit or accidentally damages another's property
Plus, Nebraska tenants who add renters coverage to their quote or existing Esurance policy will qualify for the Renters Plus® discount* on their car insurance. Esurance offers consumers simple policy management, flexible payment options, and a growing portfolio of insurance products to fit the needs of today's tech-savvy consumer.
* Discount of 30 percent of renters premium deducted from auto premium automatically.
Esurance provides auto, homeowners, motorcycle, and renters insurance direct to consumers online, over the phone, and through select agents, including sister company Answer Financial. With an easy-to-use mobile app, quick comparison quotes, and online repair monitoring, Esurance is insurance for the modern world™ and the smart choice for today's web-savvy consumer. As a member of the Allstate family with an A+ rating from A.M. Best, Esurance is a reliable choice for car insurance, offering anytime, anywhere service just a click, call, or tap away. For more information, visit www.esurance.com or call 1-800-ESURANCE (1-800-378-7262).