NEW YORK, Oct. 14. 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Once a year, the most influential names in events gather at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center for the premier trade show and conference in the industry—BizBash Live: The Expo, which returns to New York on October 27 with thought-provoking educational content, innovative activations, and an exciting roster of creative thinkers.
Nearly 2,500 event and meeting professionals are marking their calendars for a day of networking, inspiration, innovation, collaboration, and discovery. From the anticipated Event Innovation Forum and the renowned Workshop Series to the brand-new Design Luncheon, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from thought leaders revolutionizing the industry on everything from sponsorships and event technology to the psychology of design details and influencer marketing.
Featuring fascinating insights from:
- Julie Lindenman, senior event producer, Colin Cowie Celebrations
- David Beahm, founder and president, David Beahm Experiences
- Cathi Culbertson, vice president of event marketing and conferences, Forbes
- Jes Gordon, jesGORDON/properFUN
- Nicole Carbone-Rogers, director of events, Pandora
- Sunny Longbons, director of development, Robin Hood Foundation
- Michelle Grech, president, MELT
- Ben Nazario, senior vice president, Sparks
- And many other game-changers.
Also at the expo, the winners of the 2015 Event Style Awards will be revealed during a special ceremony on the expo floor stage.
BizBash is North America's #1 event marketplace for content ideas, news, and industry resources. Each month, nearly 200,000 unique users look to BizBash for venue discovery, event style, and tools for their next event. Visit us at www.bizbash.com and follow us @BizBash on Twitter or www.facebook.com/bizbash.