FRAMINGHAM, Mass., July 12, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Everything Channel, a UBM company, today unveiled details of the Best of Breed Conference (BoB), a new invite only event designed for leaders dedicated to achieving the highest levels of business performance in the rapidly changing IT channel. Unlike anything else in the industry, the exclusive conference, slated to take place October 24-26th at the St Regis Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point, CA, will bring 150 elite solution providers together with the best minds in the channel to debate and advance the issues paramount to moving the industry forward in this time of exceptional upheaval and business model transformation.
The format was conceived and designed by a group of forward thinking solution providers that, in conjunction with Everything Channel, formulated an event which has a mission to challenge conventional wisdom and bring clarity to the skill-set that will be needed to build the right model to deliver successful technology-based solutions in the future. The event agenda will address current industry challenges and arm attendees with the tools necessary to address those challenges.
Highlights of the comprehensive three day event agenda include:
- The Cloud's Disruptive Effect on the IT Solutions Business
- Social Networking's Impact on Customer Relationships and Brand Extension
- The Evolution of the Solution Provider Business Model
- Best Practices for Cloud Integration
- Enterprise and Midmarket CIO Perspectives on the future of IT
- Presentations by Venture Capitalists on what they are investing in and their outlook
- VAR500 CEO or CTO presentations
- Workshops on how to build solutions around specific technologies
"We are in a period of unmatched change in the IT sales channel. In the past, solution providers have been able to muscle their way through upheaval based on technical expertise and sales skills," said Robert Faletra, CEO of Everything Channel. "That's changing and the successful partner of the future is going to need a dramatically different approach to the market. The leading channel executives fully understand this. So when a group of them approached us about the need to design a different type of format to help them navigate these changes, we agreed that Everything Channel is best positioned to help guide this market in the right direction. The Best of Breed event is specifically designed to bring the best minds in this channel together to think through and solve issues. We believe by encouraging healthy and frequent dialogue among peers to exchange ideas and share best practices, we can all challenge each other and effectively determine the right outline to grow channel sales and profit."
"I'm confident this event will be a catalyst to help solution providers, innovative suppliers and the industry as a whole dive deeply into the issues we must solve – while developing strategic partnerships among us all to build successful businesses in the channel and vendor community in the future," Faletra said.
The Best of Breed Conference is sponsored by leading vendor organizations that were identified by the solution provider advisory board as critical to the conversations, and will be attended by executives from organizations that are part of CRN's VAR500, Fast Growth, Next Gen and Tech Elite communities, considered today's top achievers who measure progress based on their ability to radically evolve and move forward.
To learn more about the event, please visit: http://www.bobconference.com
The format encourages attendees to come together, engage with their peers and hear from leading-edge, thought-provoking speakers to identify ways to grow or improve business. Confirmed speaker highlights include:
- David Nour, thought leader on Relationship Economics®, will present "Relationship Economics: The Art and Science of Relationships."
- Lisa Gansky, author of "The Mesh: Why The Future of Business is Sharing," will present "Why You Should Not Be Happy With You Business Model."
- Scott McKain, bestselling author of "Collapse of Distinction" and internationally renowned speaker will present, "Deliver the ultimate customer experience and increase sales and profits while improving retention."
- David Tapper, Program Vice President for IDC's Outsourcing Services research will present, "Success In Outsourced Cloud Services."
- Larry Bonfante, CIO USTA and Founder CIO Executive Council will present, "CIO Perspectives: Are you in synch or out of touch with today's customer?"
- Robert Faletra, CEO Everything Channel will present research and perspective around the future channel landscape and structure.
Everything Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With over 30 years of experience and engagement, Everything Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. Everything Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about Everything Channel, visit us at http://www.everythingchannel.com. Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/everythingchnl.
UBM plc (www.ubm.com)
UBM plc is a leading global business media company. We inform markets and bring the world's buyers and sellers together at events, online, in print and provide them with the information they need to do business successfully. We focus on serving professional commercial communities, from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists around the world. Our 6,000 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into specialist teams that serve these communities, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
SOURCE Everything Channel