FRAMINGHAM, Mass., Nov. 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Everything Channel's CRN, a division of United Business Media, today announced the 2010 Tech Innovators Awards. The winners were recognized for introducing innovative new solutions to bridge the widest gaps between current problems and solutions facing channel executives today. Awards were presented on November 11th at the 2010 XChange Tech Innovators Conference, recognized as the leading event in connecting established and emerging vendors with targeted and pre-qualified decision-makers at top tier Solution Providers.
"Innovation is the cornerstone of all we do and the engine that drives the IT market. The technologies we rely on and consider commonplace today, started on the backs of engineers and scientists in a R&D lab years ago," said Kelley Damore, Vice President, Editorial Director for Everything Channel. "We applaud this year's winners for the hard work, vision and commitment to providing innovative solutions to our industry and solution providers."
The 2010 Tech Innovators include:
- Cloud - CTERA CloudPlug and C200
- LCD Signage: Blackbox iCompel
- Display - HP Projection Companion
- Editor's Choice: ION Computer SR-71
- Handheld: Motorola ES400winner
- Managed Services: Apparent Networks Pathview Cloud
- Networking Enterprise: Cisco OVT
- Networking Voice: Avaya IP Office 6.0
- Networking Wireless: Ruckus ZoneFlex 7300 Series
- PCs Workstations: Intel Core i5
- Ultraportable: Lenovo ThinkPad x100e
- Printing and Imaging: HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Color MFP
- Security: SophosEndpoint Security and Data Protection (9.5)
- Servers: Intel Server Board S3420GP Family
- Software Enterprise Management: Zimbra Appliance
- Software Productivity SMB: LotusLive iNotes
- Storage: Cisco Small Business NSS 300 Series Smart Storage
- Virtualization: Kaviza VDI in a Box 3.0
Tech Innovators were nominated by their individual companies and final selections were made by the editors of CRN and the CRN Test Center. Winners will be included in the December 13th issue of CRN. To read about the Tech Innovators, go to www.crn.com.
Everything Channel is the premier provider of IT channel-focused events, media, research, consulting, and sales and marketing services. With over 30 years of experience and engagement, Everything Channel has the unmatched channel expertise to execute integrated solutions for technology executives managing partner recruitment, enablement and go-to-market strategy in order to accelerate technology sales. Everything Channel is a UBM company. To learn more about Everything Channel, visit us at http://www.everythingchannel.com.
About United Business Media Limited (www.unitedbusinessmedia.com)
UBM (UBM.L) focuses on two principal activities: worldwide information distribution, targeting and monitoring; and, the development and monetization of B2B communities and markets. UBM's businesses inform markets and serve professional commercial communities - from doctors to game developers, from journalists to jewelry traders, from farmers to pharmacists – with integrated events, online, print and business information products. Our 6,500 staff in more than 30 countries are organized into specialist teams that serve these communities, bringing buyers and sellers together, helping them to do business and their markets to work effectively and efficiently.
SOURCE Everything Channel