WALNUT CREEK, Calif., Dec. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Exadel (www.exadel.com), a global software engineering company, saw strong 2018 momentum with the addition of 15 new large enterprise clients, the opening of a new Odessa, Ukraine engineering center and growth of its technical headcount by more than 10 percent. Exadel also introduced three new solution practices, including Digital Marketing Technology Practice (DMTP), Digital Transformation Practice (DTP), and Products and Platforms Practice (P&P). Company growth also benefited from continued adoption of Appery.io (www.appery.io), the industry-leading low-code mobile app development platform, and a new strategic partnership with Adobe.
"During 2018 Exadel listened closely to its customers and embraced technology industry trends to establish targeted, high-impact solution practices for digital marketing and transformation, and business-critical products and platforms initiatives," said Fima Katz, CEO at Exadel. "Our new practices are each led by outstanding executive and technical teams that are laser-focused on helping customers solve complex software engineering challenges."
Exadel's new practices align with the digital software engineering needs of the modern enterprise, including:
- Digital Marketing Technology Practice (DMTP): Under DMTP, Exadel provides marketing technology solutions to help the world's top brands develop and implement leading-edge digital marketing programs. Exadel has successfully implemented digital marketing technology solutions for trusted companies like Hewlett Packard Enterprise, a global leader in enterprise data storage, and other Fortune 500 high-technology firms. For more information visit the Exadel website: https://exadel.com/services/digital-marketing-tech/
- Digital Transformation Practice (DTP): Exadel's DTP focuses on how to use the latest advancements in cloud development, DevOps, QA automation, and agile processes to bring customers' ideas to life. Exadel's engineers specialize in Azure and AWS Cloud development, deployment, and QA. Exadel has worked on digital transformation initiatives with companies like Mercer, Deloitte, Wolters Kluwer, and McKesson. For more information visit the Exadel website: https://exadel.com/services/digital-transformation/
- Products and Platforms Practice (P&P): Under Exadel's P&P Practice, customers receive a dedicated, optimized team ready to tackle the most complex software engineering projects of any size from creation to completion, including maintenance, and can also take on existing projects that need significant modernizing. Companies like GHX, Curb and Deloitte, have entrusted Exadel with their product and platform development. Exadel also is behind major industry platforms like RedHat JBoss Dev Studio and Appery.io, Exadel's mobile division helping hundreds of thousands of developers seamlessly create apps with ease. For more information, visit Exadel's website: https://exadel.com/services/products-platforms/
In addition to these new practices, Appery.io (www.appery.io) saw a resurgence of popularity. Appery.io, used by almost 500,000 developers around the world, was listed as a top mobile app development tool by Launch Space and on Mashable. The platform also announced new capabilities with Ethereum enabling users to implement and test blockchain technology with their app development.
In early 2019, Exadel plans to launch their Innovation Lab initiative where developers can get hands-on experience using emerging technologies like blockchain and AI to determine if they are right for their own businesses or pursuits.
Additional recognition for Exadel throughout 2018 included:
- Top 200 Global Development Company of 2018 (https://clutch.co/press-releases/announces-200-developers-global-2018)
- Most Highly Recommended B2B Companies in Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Turkey Announced for 2018 (https://clutch.co/press-releases/top-business-services-companies-czech-republic-estonia-hungary-latvia-lithuania-turkey)
- Top Development Agencies Across Select U.S. Cities (https://clutch.co/press-releases/announces-top-development-agencies-across-select-us-cities)
- Top-Performing IT and Development Company Based on Industry and Technical Specializations (https://clutch.co/press-releases/top-it-development-companies-by-industry)
- Leading Mobile App Developers Across the United States in 2018 (https://clutch.co/press-releases/highlights-leading-mobile-app-developers-across-united-states-2018-report-0?)
Exadel plans to continue this momentum into 2019 with more practices, clients, and partnerships to be announced soon.
For more than 20 years, Exadel has been developing enterprise and custom software solutions for Fortune 500 clients, including AT&T, Samsung, Bank of America, eBay, and GE. With 18 locations and delivery centers across the US and Eastern Europe, Exadel solves the most complex software engineering problems, offering a scalable and skilled mix of onshore and offshore resources at the industry's most competitive price. Our Digital Software Engineering Services (DSES) help chart new digital strategies that are built upon creative thinking, cutting-edge design, and technical innovation. DSES embraces the strengths of diverse global software engineering talent to create and implement strategic, cost-effective services for the new epoch of connected technology.