BOSTON, April 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Exari, the leading provider of enterprise contract management software, announced today that Spend Matters has named Exari as one of its "50 Providers to Know." The 50 to Know list recognizes the latest procurement technologies and service offerings that are transforming businesses with improved methods for productivity, savings, and growth.
As a leading analyst for procurement and supply chain, Spend Matters conducts comprehensive quarterly assessments of the latest procurement and contract management technologies and services. This provides them with an especially informed understanding of the market and the ability to assist procurement professionals during their vendor selection process.
"Spend Matters continues to cover the rapid evolution of procurement technology and solutions, and the 50 Providers to Know are independently selected by our analyst team. Where applicable, every 50/50 technology provider has completed rigorous SolutionMap vetting based on neutral data points," says Spend Matters founder Jason Busch. "We are thrilled Exari has earned a deserved spot among the providers worth knowing in 2019."
The Exari platform makes procurement contracting easier, providing users with the ability to:
- Efficiently create compliant contracts with patented authoring technology, complete with approval workflows, version control, and audit tracking;
- Organize all contracts within one centralized, searchable repository;
- Bulk import legacy contracts and metadata into a repository with AI-powered data extraction;
- Maintain fingertip access to prevailing terms via Exari's Universal Contract Model™;
- Ensure contractual compliance with configurable automated alerts and reminders; and
- Gain portfolio-wide insights with 25+ standard reports and ad-hoc report creation capabilities.
"We are honored to once again be named a Spend Matters Provider to Know," said Mike Maziarz, Exari EVP of products. "Exari understands the unique contract management challenges faced by global organizations, from the bid process to spend management, and we know how to solve them. With top tier analyst scores for our innovative platform, our market leadership position has once again been reinforced."
Exari delivers the most complete Enterprise Contract Lifecycle Management platform, used every day by market-leading companies to understand all aspects of their contract ecosystem worldwide. With Exari, customers can reduce contract risk and improve operating efficiency with 100% Contract Certainty™. Learn more at www.exari.com.
CONTACT: Dahna Ori, firstname.lastname@example.org