COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Oct. 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- HDI and itSMF USA, two leaders in the world of IT service management, today showcase announcements from more than 30 of the companies exhibiting at FUSION 17. Each exhibitor will demonstrate their latest innovations in the Expo Hall, providing attendees with an exclusive look at the new technologies that are contributing to the advancement of the IT service management industry.
FUSION 17 will take place October 31 – November 3, 2017 at the Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, FL. To register, please visit: servicemanagementfusion.com.
"HDI and itSMF strive to host an event that provides a platform for organizations to successfully showcase the cutting-edge technology that has become increasingly more important to today's ITSM professionals and the industry as a whole," said Joy Sobhani, Group Event Director, HDI. "Each exhibiting company plays a key role in the industry through the products that they create and the ideas they share. We are excited to provide a space for these companies to give attendees a first-look at the future of IT service management."
The products and services to be demonstrated by exhibitors at FUSION 17 include:
- ASPG (booth 623) will showcase its newest release of ReACT [v5.0] for self-service password reset and synchronization for the enterprise. ASPG will also be introducing OAR, Offline Access Recovery, which provides device access without a network connection, and ProACT, which organizes, centralizes and simplifies user provisioning and reporting.
- Atlassian (booth 512) announces the new Embedded Portal in Jira Service Desk Cloud that lets support teams offer their customers embedded in-context help from anywhere. Users can now get help right when they need it, without navigating away to another page. Come visit the Atlassian booth to see it in action!
- AutomationEdge (booth 723) will showcase its Service Desk Automation solution with Robotic Process Automation, Chatbot for IT, Ready actions for different IT systems. AutomationEdge for IT delivers digital workforce that speeds up tickets resolution and improves efficiency of support function resulting in higher customer satisfaction.
- Axios Systems (booth 500) will showcase the new features that have been introduced in the latest version of assyst - the ONE comprehensive solution for exceptional IT Service Management. These features are designed to help organizations with Enterprise Service Management (ESM), IT Operations Management (ITOM) and IT Business Management (ITBM).
- Bomgar (booth 802), a leader in secure access solutions, will showcase its new screen sharing capabilities for Apple iOS devices. Support teams can see the full iOS screen and chat with the end user, expanding support services and speed troubleshooting, while maintaining the highest levels of security.
- BOSS Solutions (booth 815) will showcase its ITSM/ITIL solutions, BOSSDesk its Cloud based Service Desk and the new BOSS Support Central being unveiled at FUSION 17. BOSS Support Central takes on-premise service management to a new level and includes Help Desk and IT Asset Management capabilities with an award winning user-friendly interface.
- CareWorx (booth 423) will announce its new IT Service Management and RMM-as-a-Service platforms designed to bring enterprise technology to all in a TaaS model. This and key partnerships will be revealed at the Official TaaSForce Launch Party – Nov 1st at Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel (7-11pm). Visit us for registration details.
- Cherwell Software (booth 603) will showcase the latest version of its Human Resources (HR) Case Management offering, which extends Cherwell's rich self-service capabilities, knowledge management, and workflow automation to HR departments and workers. This new version allows HR teams to scale globally with the new Cherwell Service Management localization and globalization capabilities.
- Cyient (booth 809) unveils the new SmartView ITSM dashboard demo at Fusion 2017. SmartView provides single pane of glass visibility and control of end-to-end ITSM infrastructure. The new demo uses live data so viewers can interact with trouble ticket integration, event notification, advanced correlation, common reporting, and SSO navigation.
- EXIN (booth 714) will present the latest competences to support the digital transformation of Service Management professionals and organizations. EXIN will demonstrate how to balance the current solutions of Agile Scrum, DevOps, and SIAM® with the challenges of Data Privacy and Information Security to ensure your organization's effective service delivery offering.
- Flexera (booth 800) demonstrates the newest version of FlexNet Manager Suite with advanced Data Analytics. With the solution's seamless integration of ITSM and Software License Optimization, organizations are empowered to mitigate their software audit and security risk, optimize their software and cloud services costs and streamline IT service delivery.
- Flexera + BDNA (booth 801) showcases Technopedia, the largest repository of hardware and software asset information with 2,500+ daily updates. Technopedia's common taxonomy improves ITSM engagements by eliminating manual processes – gaining clear visibility of IT assets (on-premise and in the cloud), and improving cross-department collaboration for faster time-to-value with data.
- iVendTech – Intelligent Dispensing Solutions (Booth 622), a leading controlled dispensing solutions provider for office and IT supply asset management, will demonstrate its IT5000 dispensing machine. iVendTech's IT5000 provides employees with instant, self-service access to tech accessories and supplies, and a secure storage place for device procurement, repair, and replacement.
- KCenter USU AG (booth 523) will showcase and demo innovative Knowledge Management, Chatbot and Self-Service solutions, which can be seamlessly and easily integrated into your existing systems. Discover how to achieve higher user acceptance, reduce costs and improve efficiency in your IT organization with KCenter USU.
- KiZAN Technologies (booth 525) will showcase its DevOps Accelerator workshop, helping organizations fast-track and modernize the delivery of value to their customers. The approach includes both technology and governance solutions to accelerate organizations at any stage of adoption.
- Lakeside Software (booth 812) will showcase and demo its award-winning new feature Experience Feedback, a capability that focuses on end-user feedback captured directly from end-users through Lakeside's SysTrack agent. With Experience Feedback, IT teams can now uniquely couple qualitative responses with the quantitative endpoint data monitored and analyzed by SysTrack.
- Linium (booth 719) will demonstrate how to extend service management to your entire organization – from HR to Customer Service by leveraging the power of the ServiceNow platform. Stop by and see how a centralized service portal can help build a modern workplace that empowers people; making your employees more effective, efﬁcient and satisﬁed.
- Lionbridge (booth 722) will showcase GeoFluent for Enterprise Service Management, a new omni-channel translation and interpretation solution that enables organizations to provide multilingual helpdesk and service support without hiring or maintaining bilingual staff.
- LogMeIn (booth 503) announces that Rescue now supports screen sharing across all mobile platforms- including iOS! Technicians can seamlessly support iOS devices in real-time. In addition to existing mobile features such as: device and email configuration, chat, and livestream video via Rescue Lens, this new functionality will help making support for mobile users even easier.
- ManageEngine (booth 608) will bring a unified approach to enterprise service management with an update to the cloud version of its flagship ITSM product, ServiceDesk Plus. This version comes with built-in templates unique to various business processes, giving users the flexibility to perform codeless customizations for quick and easy deployment of business services.
- Navvia (booth 506) is listed as a "Representative Vendor" in Gartner's Market Guide for Enterprise Business Process Analysis. Navvia will demonstrate the latest enhancements to the product that specifically helps organizations improve business outcomes through process improvement.
- Numerify (booth 818) will demonstrate a new System of Intelligence for IT™ that gives business leaders visibility and insights into all their plan, build, and run activities. With expanded support for a wide range of IT data sources, the solution helps maximum value from IT investments across people, processes, and projects.
- The Open Group (booth 624) will demonstrate how the latest version of The Open Group IT4IT™ Reference Architecture Standard supports IT and the business in transforming to a digital enterprise by providing a value-chain based IT operating model and a vendor-neutral reference architecture for managing the business of IT.
- OTRS Group (booth 615) will present its process management module, which helps with flexible and adaptable process templates to fulfill ITIL-compliant workflows. Their OTRS Business Solution™ offers ready-to-run processes for incident management, configuration management and IT security. Best practice-proofed consulting services and process-experienced staff help to support companies of all sizes.
- Samanage (booth 708) will showcase the new smart capabilities in the Samanage Service Desk and discuss how the company will use artificial intelligence (AI) to transform the service management industry.
- ServiceAide (booth 806) is launching Luma, an Artificial Intelligence powered virtual support agent integrated into the Cloud Service Management product line. The new holistic solution redefines how help desk and IT Service Management tickets are submitted and resolved, breaking decades-old barriers that yield never-before-possible service delivery efficiencies and customer satisfaction levels.
- Sherlock Services (booth 813) announces the addition of NexSAN and Nimble post warranty support to our list of storage and server hardware manufacturers including HPE, HP 3PAR, Hitachi, IBM, Dell/EMC and more. Come learn how TPM lowers cost, reduces MTTR, and provides leverage with the OEM.
- StrataCom (booth 803) will showcase its ITSM services around Cherwell Software and other Service Management best practices engagements.
- SunView Software (booth 724) will showcase the award-winning ChangeGear Intelligent ITSM Platform with Service Smart Technology. SunView pioneered artificial intelligence for the service desk, and now the company is set to continue their path of innovation by showing off new features and platform enhancements in AI, Machine Learning, NLP, Chatbots, and more!
- SysAid (booth 520) will showcase the latest in self-service within its help desk and ITSM solution – which includes finger authentication and video capture capabilities for the end users. Join 1:1 demos, where you can also ask about SysAid's growing marketplace offering pre-built integrations with leading software applications and services.
- TOPdesk (booth 609) announces extra additions to its marketplace, making integrations with other tools and API's even smoother. TOPdesk is showcasing its latest continuously developed version with improvements to accessibility and Shift Left. An example of this is the Suggestions in Calls Widget, the first feature to become available in TOPdesk labs.
To learn more about FUSION 17, and to register, please visit:
Founded in 1989, HDI is the first membership association and certification body created for the service and support industry. Since then, HDI has remained the source for professional development by offering the resources needed to promote organization-wide success through exceptional customer service. We do this by facilitating collaboration and networking, hosting acclaimed conferences and events, producing renowned publications and research, certifying and training thousands of professionals each year, and connecting solution providers with practitioners. Learn more at www.ThinkHDI.com. HDI is organized by UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed. Please visit www.ubm.com for the latest news and information about UBM.
About itSMF USA
The itSMF USA, a chapter of itSMF International, is the independent professional organization and forum for IT Service Management professionals in the US. A not-for-profit organization, itSMF is a prominent player in the on-going development of IT Service management professionals and the promotion of IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, standards and qualifications in the United States. This network of industry professionals, white papers, webinars, podcasts, conferences and other resources creates an opportunity for you and your organization to connect, learn and grow. Come be part of the IT service management profession. Learn more at www.itsmfusa.org.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/exhibitors-announce-new-products-and-services-to-be-showcased-at-fusion-17-the-it-service-management-industrys-most-comprehensive-event-300539606.html
SOURCE HDI; itSMF USA