HOUSTON, Dec. 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The DUG Rockies conference and exhibition takes place March 9-11, 2016 in Denver at the Colorado Convention Center. Hart Energy has renamed its Denver-based conference from DUG Bakken & Niobrara to DUG Rockies to reflect changes in the field and increase the event's geographic focus.
"The expanded conference will cover activity across the Rocky Mountains and Northern Great Plains and in the many reservoirs and plays that make this a prolific and long-lived petroleum province," said Peggy Williams, Hart Energy Editorial Director. "We will also continue our in-depth coverage of the Bakken and Niobrara."
Thousands of oil and gas professionals will hear from more than two dozen executive-level presenters about how to cut costs and operate more efficiently. The speaker lineup includes:
- Jim Volker, Chairman, President and CEO, Whiting Petroleum Corp.
- Taylor Reid, President and COO, Oasis Petroleum Inc.
- Ward Polzin, CEO, Centennial Resource Development
- Chris Wright, CEO, Liberty Resources LLC
- Clay Gaspar, Senior Vice President and COO, WPX Energy Inc.
- Heath Mireles, Manager - Resource Development, Northern Region, Continental Resources Inc.
- Sam Margolin, Director - Equity Research, Energy, Cowen & Co.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
SOURCE Hart Energy