SAN JOSE, Calif., May 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR) today kicked off its second annual Extreme Connect User Conference, taking place May 13-16 at the J.W. Marriott in Nashville, Tennessee. The global event brings together Extreme Networks executives, customers, partners and industry leaders to participate in technology training, network and collaborate with industry experts, and explore the future of networking.
Following a major announcement of new investments in software and automation, Extreme executives will share the company's strategy for building the autonomous enterprise, unveiling new products and solutions designed to help enterprises advance their digital transformation journeys. Connect attendees will attend business, technology and birds-of-a-feather sessions, expand their skillset with in-depth technical training and certification, experience hands-on product demonstrations, and get practical advice for transforming the network from a binary utility into a powerful, intelligent engine.
Extreme Networks' speakers include:
- Ed Meyercord, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Norman Rice, Chief Marketing, Development and Product Operations Officer
- Eric Broockman, Chief Technology and Engineering Officer
- Bob Gault, Chief Revenue and Services Officer
- Nabil Bukhari, Executive Vice President of Product
- Dan Dulac, Vice President of Solutions Strategy
- Abby Strong, Vice President of Product Marketing
Guest speakers include:
- Michelle McKenna, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer, National Football League
- Wayne Gretzky, Former NHL Player and Hall of Fame Member
- Fred Kirsch, Vice President of Content, New England Patriots and Kraft Sports & Entertainment
- Sean Sweeney, Americas Director and Chief Security Advisor, Microsoft
- Dave Steiner, Director of Sales, Sunrise Technology, a division of The Kroger Co.
- Kyle Brown, Chief Information Officer, The State University of New York at Canton
- Zeus Kerravala, Founder and Principal Analyst, ZK Research
- Bob Laliberte, Practice Director and Senior Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group
Extreme will also hold an eSports tournament with players from SUNY Canton, the ECAC Champion Overwatch team, on Monday, May 13 at 7:30 pm CDT, which will stream live on SUNY Canton's Twitch Channel. Additionally, the company will host a Fabric Connect Hack-A-Thon the same evening open to all attendees, with a grand prize of $10,000 for anyone who can break the network (no one has ever been successful!).
- Special Announcement: Something Big is on the Networking Horizon Webinar, May 15 at 1pm EDT. Register Here
- The Autonomous Enterprise: Machine Assisted, People Driven Blog Post
- Unlocking Network Control with Automation and Intelligence Webinar
- Autonomously Connecting the Classroom of the Future Blog Post
- A Day in the Life of the Connected Shopper Blog Post
- Smart Network = Smart Hospital = Smart Healthcare Blog Post
- Extreme Smart OmniEdge Solution Page
- Extreme Automated Campus Solution Page
- Extreme Agile Data Center Solution Page
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) delivers software-driven solutions from the enterprise edge to the cloud that are agile, adaptive, and secure to enable digital transformation. Our 100% in-sourced services and support are number one in the industry. Even with 30,000 customers globally, including half of the Fortune 50 and some of the world's leading names in business, hospitality, retail, transportation and logistics, education, government, healthcare and manufacturing, we remain nimble and responsive to ensure customer and partner success. We call this Customer-Driven Networking™. Founded in 1996, Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit Extreme's website or call 1-888-257-3000.
Extreme Networks and the Extreme Networks logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks shown herein are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.