WOODLAND HILLS, Calif., April 14, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a severe storm system that caused tornadoes and widespread damage across multiple Southern states, Farmers Insurance is ready to assist affected customers.
To file a claim, customers who have sustained damage as a result of the storm can:
- Visit Farmers.com or Foremost.com.
- Call their agent.
- Use the Farmers® Mobile App through their smartphone or tablet.
- Text REPORTCLAIM to 29141.
- Call the 24-hour claims center:
- Farmers Claims Contact number: 1-800-435-7764.
- Foremost® customers can also use the 1-800-435-7764 number for assistance.
- Bristol West customers can call 1-800-274-7865 for assistance.
- Spanish-language claims assistance is available to Farmers customers by calling 1-877-RECLAMO (877-732-5266).
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, and to make the process easier for customers, Farmers Insurance is offering a number of technological solutions for processing claims. Customers who file a claim will be able to work directly with a specially trained claims professional to guide them through the claims process.
For more information about how Farmers is responding to COVID-19 and processing claims during this time, visit https://www.farmers.com/covid-19-notice/.
About Farmers Insurance
"Farmers Insurance®" and "Farmers®" are tradenames for a group of insurers providing insurance for automobiles, homes and small businesses and a wide range of other insurance and financial services and products. Farmers Insurance is proud to serve more than 5 million households with over 15 million individual policies nationally, through the efforts of more than 45,000 exclusive and independent agents and approximately 19,000 employees. Farmers Insurance Exchange®, the largest of the three primary insurers that make up Farmers Insurance, is recognized as one of the largest U.S. companies on the 2019 Fortune 500 list.
For more information about Farmers Insurance, visit Farmers.com, follow on Twitter @WeAreFarmers, Instagram @ThisIsFarmers or follow on Facebook.com/FarmersInsurance.
SOURCE Farmers Insurance