CINCINNATI, March 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Crest® Pro-Health® family introduces Invigorating Clean. The newest additions to the Crest Pro-Health family include Clinical Gum Protection Invigorating Clean Mint Toothpaste and Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse that deliver a sensation that helps you feel confident that you are taking the right steps to ace your next dental check-up. Crest Pro-Health offers an invigorating signal to help reinforce your oral care routine.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/crestprohealth/49093/
"We wanted to give our consumers a new way to enjoy our products while providing them with the superior oral care benefits they expect from Crest," says Dr. Robert Gerlach, DDS, MPH, Research Fellow, P&G Worldwide Clinical Investigations. "The Invigorating Clean regimen delivers amazing oral health protection and provides an invigorating signal with a lasting clean mouth feel that helps to reinforce good behavior."
Many people believe that they are doing everything they can to protect their mouths, but in reality, gingivitis, an early form of gum disease affects more then 50 percent of American adults.(1) If left untreated, gingivitis can lead to more serious forms of gum disease. Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean products protect your mouth against plaque and gingivitis. In a recent clinical study, 100 percent of people who used Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse, Clinical Gum Protection Invigorating Clean Mint Toothpaste, Oral-B® Pro-Health Cross-Action Soft Toothbrush and Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss together had reduced gingivitis in just 2 weeks.(2)
Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean includes:
- Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse offers consumers a unique rinsing experience with new flavor ingredients that provide an invigorating sensation during use and a lasting cool freshness after use. The new flavor experience helps signal that you are on the path to a healthy mouth. In a survey of over 100 Women's Health readers selected to receive free samples of a new Crest Pro-Health Rinse, 89 percent felt more confident about their next dental check-up after regular use of Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Rinse.(3)
- Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Invigorating Clean Mint Toothpaste provides an invigorating sensation while helping to improve gum health. It includes an advanced formula that provides our highest level of protection against the plaque bacteria that can cause gingivitis. It is clinically proven to help reverse gingivitis in four weeks. It also protects against these other areas dentist check most: cavities, plaque, tartar, sensitivity, stains, and bad breath.
For more information, visit: www.crestprohealth.com.
A trusted leader in oral health, Crest was the first oral care brand to secure the ADA Seal of Acceptance for a clinically proven fluoride toothpaste. Since first introducing fluoride toothpaste 54 years ago, it is estimated that Crest has helped prevent more than half a billion cavities in the United States. Headquartered in Cincinnati, OH, Crest is owned and distributed by Procter & Gamble.
ABOUT PROCTER & GAMBLE
Four billion times a day, P&G brands touch the lives of people around the world. The company has one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Pampers®, Tide®, Ariel®, Always®, Whisper®, Pantene®, Mach3®, Bounty®, Dawn®, Gain®, Pringles®, Charmin®, Downy®, Lenor®, Iams®, Crest®, Oral-B®, Duracell®, Olay®, Head & Shoulders®, Wella®, Gillette®, Braun® and Fusion®. The P&G community includes approximately 135,000 employees working in about 80 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and in-depth information about P&G and its brands.
(1) Oral Health U.S., 2002. National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, National Institutes of Health and the Division of Oral Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Accessed on July 19, 2010 at: http://drc.hhs.gov/report/3_1.htm
(2) When Crest Pro-Health Clinical Gum Protection Toothpaste, Oral-B® Pro-Health Cross-Action soft toothbrush, Crest Pro-Health Invigorating Clean Multi-Protection Rinse and Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss are used together. Individual results may vary.
(3) Source: 2011 Women's Health Reader Panel. Survey results based upon responses from 108 female Women's Health readers between the ages of 30 and 54, who are regular users of mouth wash and in good health, received a free sample of Crest Pro-Health product to try for one week in their home environment and participated in a promotion for the opportunity to travel to New York City for a photo shoot and be featured in Women's Health magazine.