Field Service Management (FSM) Market Size to Reach USD 10.81 Billion by 2026 - Valuates Reports
Apr 27, 2020, 08:30 ET
BANGALORE, April 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- At its heart, field service management is essentially any program intended to keep track of the various components of field operations. Usually, these elements include inventory control, vehicle monitoring, scheduling, company portals, and more. As far as the software-as-a-service sector (SaaS) is concerned, such component management is typically managed through a cloud-based platform that can be accessed from mobile devices while field technicians are on the job.
The global field service management market size was estimated at USD 3.12 billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 10.81 billion by 2026, rising at a CAGR of 16.9 percent between 2019 and 2026.
Field service management helps companies connect existing systems to new technologies and help in training and development tasks so the customer can focus on their core business. This has provided opportunities for vendors to provide business services across various industries and help them cope with challenges while configuring solutions for field service management.
Inquire For Free Sample Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-2B18/feild_service_management_market
Trends Influencing The Field Service Management Market Size
- The growing demand for mobility-based solutions to enhance field operations, scaling the effort of field technicians with the aid of advanced technology, and the acceptance of cloud-based field service solutions are some of the main factors driving the growth of the FSM market size.
- The number of field technicians worldwide working has reached around 20 million and is expected to increase over the forecast period. Field service organizations understand the need to ensure that all resources are used correctly for business purposes and that the assigned tasks are performed effectively by the workers/technicians working in the field. While field service management software implementation will promote streamlined progress monitoring and ensure timely completion of allocated jobs, it primarily drives business development. This, in turn, is expected to increase the field service management market size.
- The smartphone and tablet size plays a significant part in the global growth of the FSM market. field service management technologies are also compliant with mobile operating systems of the next decade, further increasing their importance in the competitive landscape.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Manu-2B18/field-service-management-market
Field Service Management Market Share Analysis
North America is expected to hold the highest field service management market share during the forecast period. This region's growth can be attributed to the continuous developments in IT infrastructure and technology necessary for field service management, the presence of a large number of market vendors, and the wide-ranging adoption of mobility solutions that allow real-time visibility in field operations.
Ask for Regional Data: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-2B18/feild_service_management_market
Field Service Management Market Segmentations:
The global field service management market is segmented into component, deployment, organization size, industry vertical, and region.
Field Service Management Market By Component
- Schedule, Dispatch, and Route Optimization
- Customer Management
- Work Order Management
- Inventory Management
- Service Contract Management
- Reporting and Analytics
- Implementation & integration
- Training & support
- Consultancy services
Field Service Management Market By Deployment
Field Service Management Market By Organization Size
- Large enterprises
- Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
Field Service Management Market By Industry Vertical
- IT & Telecom
- Healthcare & life sciences
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
Key Benefits for Stakeholders:
- This study includes the analytical depiction of the global field service management market forecast and trends to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- The current field service management market size is quantitatively analyzed from 2018 to 2026 to highlight the financial competency of the industry.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the field service management industry
BUY NOW: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Manu-2B18
SIMILAR REPORTS :
● Field Service Management (FSM) Software Market
The global Field Service Management Software Market size is projected to rise from USD 1.36 billion in 2019 to USD 2.77 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.6 percent.
The introduction of IoT in FSM is one of the main trends that will gain momentum in the FSM software market during the forecast time frame. The use of IoT-enabled devices in the FSM industry helps companies to enhance their services by tracking the equipment and monitor efficiency.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-1L259/field-service-management-software-market
● Cloud Field Service Management (FSM) Market
The global Cloud Field Service Management market size in 2019 was USD 771.5 million and is forecast to hit USD 2.265 billion by the end of 2026, with a CAGR of 16.4 percent in 2021-2026.
The cloud FSM market size is expected to grow rapidly due to the growing penetration of cloud computing and related technologies, such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data, and serverless architecture.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-0U222/cloud-field-service-management-market
● Field Service Management (FSM) Solution Market
In 2019, the global field service management solution market size was USD 1.393 billion.
Field Service Management solution, also referred to as field service staff management, is a type of software or system that is used to recruit, schedule, and manage field power. This will help businesses control and maximize the work undertaken by field-based employees.
The global impact of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is already starting to be felt and will have a major impact on the Field Service Management (FSM) solution market in 2020. The COVID-19 outbreak has had consequences on several levels, such as flight cancellations, travel bans, and quarantines; restaurants closed; all indoor activities
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/QYRE-Othe-1C287/field-service-management-solution-market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4wNXynaTZbiD5m92WQI4A
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports
Share this article