SAN DIEGO, June 1, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to recognize and reward organizations that demonstrate excellence in the areas of service and asset management, Cireson announces its Innovator of the Month program. This program was established upon the realization that Cireson customers have not only demonstrated extremely successful implementations within the service and asset management realm, but they also contribute greatly to the innovations that eventually become integrated into the solutions that Cireson creates. Cireson is extremely proud to provide such companies with solutions that not only work, but inspire innovation and a greater adoption of practices that affect entire organizations, far beyond IT.
The qualifications to be considered for this honor include, but are not limited to:
- Innovation in progressing a service and/or asset management implementation and processes
- Success in increased automation
- Continuing education
- Commitment to ITIL and ITAM best practices
- Participation in solution feedback and solution enhancement
- Demonstration of productivity & efficiency gains
As the first organization to be honored with this designation, Arizona State University proudly accepted the accolade. Austin WongCarter, ASU's System's Analyst stated, "We have been using the Cireson products for over a year now, and are very happy with the results. We are continually incorporating new features to use more of the full suite. Fully implementing Asset Management is next on the horizon."
ASU was named Innovator of the Month based on the following successes over the past year:
- Increased productivity due to enhanced communication within IT department via Cireson apps and Microsoft Service Manager
- Decreased amount of errors in service management overall
- Innovation in progressing without the need for a custom service management solution
- Success in self-service implementation beyond their IT department
- Automation success throughout Microsoft Service Manager & Configuration Manager
Born in 2012, Cireson was founded on a simple, powerful idea: to be the forward thinkers on all things Microsoft Cloud and System Center. Today, our values from the beginning remain the same; keep it genuine, do the right thing, and listen to customers.
As a world leader in Microsoft Cloud and System Center, our mission is to make your working life ridiculously more productive by bringing service and asset management together - that's the Cireson Platform.
Taking pride in our expertise, we proudly boast some of the brightest and most fanatical IT professionals in the industry. From the Cireson Platform to Consulting Services and community engagements – everything we do is designed to push technical brilliance forward.
Our headquarters are located in sunny San Diego with offices throughout North America, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/first-innovator-of-the-month-arizona-state-university-honored-by-cireson-for-service-management-excellence-300277387.html