FELTON, Calif., Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global flexible printed circuit boards market size is estimated to be USD 26.8 billion, by the end of 2025, and is projected to grow at the CAGR of over 11.2% during the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025, according to the new report by Million Insights. Increasing demand for the compact electronic devices is mainly boosting the growth of flexible printed circuit boards (PCB). In addition, rising demand in the telecom and IT sector along with the high demand for high-speed data processing is pushing the need for flexible circuits.
Furthermore, flexible-printed type circuit boards are lighter in weight & thin in size when compared with other circuit boards. Additionally, various factors like cost and durability are increasing the adoption of flexible PCBs. In the automotive sector, growing demand for innovative navigation displays, miniatures are proliferating the utility of flexible PCBs.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Flexible Printed Circuit Boards Market" Report 2025.
These PCBs are widely used in health monitoring and medical equipment which include modulation devices, neuro-stimulation, pacemakers, and defibrillators. Flexible PCBs provide various benefits including enhanced performance and packaging flexibility which are expected to positively impact the market growth. Manufacturers in the market continuously focus on developing fabrication technology to produce improved PCBs. Various companies provide dedicated/tailored flexible circuit boards according to specification framed by original equipment manufacturers.
The flexible printed circuit board market is witnessing significant growth due to rising awareness among OEMs about these PCBs. This includes benefits provided by PCBs such as wiring errors, circuit complexity, operating temperature, and weight.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- In 2018, double-sided circuits type segment led the market with highest share of around 45.0% in the overall market. This growth is mainly due to increased efficiency provided by PCBs.
- Consumer electronics end-use segment is contributed to largest market share in 2018. This segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR from 2019 to 2025, due to the increasing demand of electronics devices such as smartphones, laptops, and others.
- Based on end-use, automotive sector is estimated to grow at a fastest CAGR over the forecasted period.
- Asia Pacific region is projected to lead the FPCB market by 2025, due to the growing manufacturing industries development across the countries like Japan, South Korea, and China.
- Key companies in the market include TTM Technologies, AT&S, Eltek Ltd, Cicor Management, Benchmark Electronics, Flex Ltd, and IEC Electronics.
Browse 80 page research report with TOC on "Global Flexible Printed Circuit Boards (FPCB) Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-flexible-printed-circuit-board-fpcb-market
Million Insights has segmented the global flexible printed circuit boards market based on type, end use, and region:
- Flexible Printed Circuit Boards Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Single Sided Circuits
- Double Sided Circuits
- Multilayer Circuits
- Rigid-Flex Circuits
- Flexible Printed Circuit Boards End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Industrial Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- IT & Telecom
- Consumer Electronics
- Flexible Printed Circuit Boards Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
- Dried Berries Market - The global dried berries market size is anticipated to register a revenue of USD 44.12 billion by the year 2025. It is expected to grow with 5.8% CAGR over the forecasted period, 2019 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the increase in the awareness about personal health and wellbeing coupled with the rising trend for consumption of natural and healthy food.
- Smart Diapers Market - The global smart diapers market size is projected to reach USD 11.4 billion by 2025, further growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2019 to 2025. The launch of the smart wearable is encouraging this industry manufacturer to focus on producing sensor-integrated diapers that will enable caregivers to take better care of babies and adults.
- Sports Supplement Market - The global sports supplement market size is projected to reach USD 43.3 billion, by 2025. The market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period. Rising demand for dietary source and protein bars is expected to drive the market during the forecast period, 2019 to 2025 along with an increase in fitness clubs, gyms and distributions channels, particularly in emerging countries.
- Toddler Wear Market - The global toddler wear market is projected to reach USD 283.27 billion by 2025. It is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.22% over the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025. Increase in the availability of wide range of wearables for the toddler owing to the increasing population is expected to boost the market for toddler wear during the forecasted years, 2019 to 2025.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
SOURCE Million Insights